Chapter 35

I was going to visit Liam at his doctor's office today after taking those tests yesterday. I had the entire evening and last night to thought about things. I would have to accept this, I couldn't be in denial anymore. I didn't think those three positive pregnancy test were wrong or coincidental. I was going to visit Liam for him to make it official and also to find out how far along I was. I was here sitting in the waiting room with Kathleen who I had follow me here again, waiting my turn. She's been supportive and happy for me telling me this was something great. But I couldn't help feeling like this was the worst thing that could ever happened to me right now. Even worst I felt really weird going to see Liam after our little moments yesterday and knowing that he was attracted to me.

This whole thing was just so hard to digest. I was pregnant for my ex boyfriend who probably wants nothing more to do with me than maybe put a bullet through my skull. I didn't know how I was going to break the news to my family when I go back home next week. I don't know if this news is going to be good or not. I was carrying the enemy's child. What would I do about Gio? I know he is still going to want to kill me once he learned that I'm back in New York, according to Dominic he's been really trying to find me and get his men to find me. Dominic even think that I should just stay here, but I couldn't run and hide for the rest of my life. I was going home next week one way or the other.

I was just really confused about this whole thing. If I do encounter Gio, what was I supposed to do? Do I even try to mentioned it to him that I'm pregnant with his child? Or do I just hid the fact and not let him know. I was just so confused about all this, how did I even allowed something like this to occur. Gio and I had gotten carried away more than once and haven't used protection so I should have been more careful and not messed with fate. Even the last time Gio and I were together which was the very same day he learned who I was, we didn't used any protection. How the hell could I have been so stupid?

I was brought back out of my thoughts by the nurse calling my name and telling me I could go in to the doctor now. I sighed as I stood up.

"You don't want me to come in with you again do you?" Kathleen said to me.

"I think I'll go in alone this time" I said to him.

"Alright, I'll be waiting out here okay" Kathleen replied.

"I'll be back" I said before walking towards Liam's office.

I took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping inside.

"Ciao medico" I smiled at Liam as I entered the office.

(Hello Doctor)

"Wow, someone's been practicing there Italian" Liam smiled as I entered. "Come stai oggi Bella?"

(How are you doing today, beautiful)

"Non così male" I chuckled. "I think. I'm all out of Italian now"

(Not too bad)

"Well I think you've done really well so far" Liam chuckled as I sat down.

"Grazie" I smiled.

(Thank you)

"I thought you said, you were all out on Italian" Liam chuckled.

"Yeah I know but I just couldn't resist" I chuckled.

"Capisco perfettamente... I mean I totally understand" Liam smiled. "So did you come to do that test we talked about yesterday?"

"Uhm actually no" I said going in my bag.

I took out all three positive tests that I had wrapped in a paper towel and putting them on his desk in front him.

"The first one was one negative but then I saw these three all positive. I don't think those are just coincidental" I said to him.