Chapter 70

"Hey" Kathleen greeted with a small knock on my half opened door. "I didn't see you the entire day yesterday".

"I'm sorry, I spent the entire day... Busy" I said hoping she'd get the hint that I was with Gio but don't want to risk the others hearing.

"Yeah, I kinda figured" Kathleen said as she walked in.

"Emilia wasn't much of her troublesome self was she?" I chuckled.

"No, surprisingly she was a good sales rep. And quite persuasive with the customers" Kathleen said to me. " I don't even know how she does it, get one customer to buy three of the same shirt".

"She is Gio's little sister after all, if she didn't possessed some of his qualities then something would be wrong" I replied.

"So, I needed to ask you something" Kathleen said to me seriously as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Uh oh" I said turning to her concerned. "Is this about me and Gio?"

"No uhm, its actually actually me and Dominic" Kathleen replied.

"What? Do you want tips on your sex life?" I joked.

"No our sex life is just great" Kathleen replied.

"So you do have a sex life" I pointed out chuckling. "What happened to taking things slow?"

"Well that's the thing" Kathleen said. "Dominic wants me to move in with him"

"Wow that's so...."

"Sudden, fast. I know" Kathleen said standing up.

"That's not what I was going to say" I said to her.

"Its not?" Kathleen asked.

"No, I was saying that's great" I told her.

"So you don't think that we're suddenly moving too fast? I mean moving in is a big step" Kathleen asked.

"The question is, do you want to move in with him?" I asked her.

"Yes but..." Kathleen started.

"Then what is the problem?" I asked cutting her off.

"I don't know. I guess I've gotten so used to living here with you guys and I hate changes and all" Kathleen replied but I had a feeling that wasn't the only issue.

"You're scared" I said to her. "The last time you moved in with a guy it didn't turned out that well, so now you're worried that the same thing may happened again. You're scared of making the same mistake".

"Yeah" Kathleen sigh and nodded.

"Its not going to be like that this time trust me. Dominic isn't like that" I told her. "He maybe all serious and ruthless but when it comes on to women especially his, he's not an ass".

"So what do you think I should do then?" Kathleen asked.

"I think you should follow your heart" I said to her. "If you want to go, then go. Sometimes we missed out on some of the best things in life because we were too scared to go after it".

"I haven't given Dominic an answer as yet" Kathleen replied. "I told him I'd give some thought to it first".

"Well you've thought about it so you should figure what answer to give him" I said to her. "Don't wait too long"

"I think he's coming over later, so then I'll give him my answer" Kathleen.

"I'm really gonna missed having you here" I said to her.