Chapter 66

"Uh... Good morning guys" I said sheepishly as I stepped into the kitchen. Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table that was also in the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie" Mom replied.

"Where have you been?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, I woke up and you were gone" Emilia said to me.

Kathleen just gave me a slight knowing smile.

"Yeah sorry about that, but haven't you check your messages? I left a message saying I'd be gone" I said to her before walking over to Dad and kissing him on the cheek. "I went out for a while Dad, I couldn't sleep?"

"In early hours of the morning?" Dad asked looking at me skeptically.

"Yeah" I smiled walking over to the fridge and grabbing a cup of yogurt before getting a spoon.

"Oh" Emilia said looking at me after reading the message.
I had sent a message telling her that I'll be at Gio's and that she wasn't supposed to mentioned it and I'll be back in the morning.

Apparently this morning she so happened to never check her phone, which is surprising since she's one of those selfie and social media crazed teen.

"Is everything alright Lexi?" Mom asked concerned.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine,just had some stuff on my mind. But I'm okay now" I replied.

"If you want to talk then..." Mom started.

"You'll be here, I know Mom. I'll be sure to come to you" I smiled at her.

Dad just kept looking at me suspiciously, which made me somewhat uncomfortable and nervous knowing that he's probably know that I'm keeping something important from him. I can bet he's already trying to figure me out or will soon if I'm not more careful. Even though I don't think I'd mind if they find out on dating Gio again, sure we all had our differences and fall out and Gio has been an ass but we've dated before and maybe he deserves a second chance. Them knowing would make things a whole lot easier because at least I wouldn't have to worry about sneaking around with Gio and I wouldn't have to be lying.

"I'm going up to my room now" I announced.

"You don't want something to eat?" Dad asked.

"No I'm good" I smiled raising the yogurt to show then walking off before stopping. "Em, when you're done we kinda have somewhere to be later okay".

~|~
"Great, you guys brought me to a gym, what fun" Emilia said sarcastically.

"This is so you can learn self defence" Gio said to her.

So we were now at Gio's gym- Taurus. The one he had brought me to some months ago wanting me to learn self defense as well. He had asked me this morning if I'd like to come since he was planning on being here today. Of course I said yes, and he told me to bring his sister, so now here we are.

"Okay, whatever" Emilia sighed. "So how's this gonna work?"

"I'll have Callum train you" Gio replied.

"Callum?" Emilia asked raising a brow.

"Your personal trainer" Gio said to her.

"Since when do I have a personal trainer?" Emilia snigger.

"As of now" Gio replied as Callum walked in.

"I see you're back after a long time not seeing you" Callum smiled at me. "Good, to see you back here. The bags missed you"

"Hey Callum. Don't worry I don't think I'll destroy anymore of them" I chuckled. "Besides, I'm sure if you don't have faulty punching bags, you won't have anything to worry about".