Chapter 46

"So you're feeling better now?" Marc asked me.

"I'm not a hundred percent over things but I'm alright enough to be back at work as you can see" I said to him.

"I'm glad you're coming along though" Marc said to me. "I know that everything that has happened isn't easy but I know that you're really strong".

"Yeah I'm trying" I said to him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Marc asked me.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Look I need a huge favour from you Marc" I said to him.

"Anything Lexi" Marc said to me.

"Its funny you should say that because I was hoping you would say that" I chuckled. "And please don't ask why I want the favour?"

"Lexi what exactly is this favour that you need?" Marc asked looking at me suspiciously.

"Well I need to borrow two of your best girls" I said to him,

"Why?" Marc asked confused.

"I told you not to asked that" I said to him. "I just need two of your hottest girls for a few nights"

"What!? Lexi now I really do need to ask" Marc said to me. "I'm more curious now than I ever was before. I'm not quite sure I understand or heard you well. Let me get this straight, you need two of my hottest girls for a few nights?"

"Yeah that's what I said" I nodded.

"Alright Lexi, I don't know what's going through you're head now but I think I should let you know that it's a hard choice to pick which two out if all my girls are the hottest but if I should pick those two that I have in mind, are straight okay" Marc said to me looking at me weirdly.

"That's good, that mean they'll do just fine" I said to him. "I don't even wanna know what you're thinking right now but just so you know, I want them to help me with a job okay, Its a simple task and I'm gonna pay them"

"Alright that's it. What plan do you have in mind? I can't tell you yes unless I know what you want the girls to do" Marc said to me.

"Marc it isn't anything really illegal or gonna put them in danger" I groaned. "When the job is complete you'll have them dancing in your club once more".

Marc owned a club called Donata's exotic night club where he have girls that dance there, gogo dancers. I'm sure all those girls at the club are hot and not easy to resist by any men that was why I needed the girl's help. It's been one month now and I was ready to get my revenge plan in motion. I've been doing my research and my first targets where the ones whose weaknesses were hot women. I was starting with Joe and Ciro and based on everything I've learned so far they mostly hang out at Giovanni's night club INFERNO and I was going to get back at them for what they did. If I was going to get to them I was going to need help. This wasn't a job that I could do for myself I needed help and not amateur help either. So that was why I called Marc here at Lexi's today to asked if he could let me used two of his girls. If Gio thinks that his little pity apology letters that he's been sending are gonna be enough to get me to forgive him and forget he has another thing coming.

"If you can't tell me what it is then I can't say yes Lexi" Marc said to me.

"How about you tell the girls to meet me right? And when I discussed things with them if they decided that they want to do it, you let them off for the night. I'll pay them so you won't have to since they'd work for me" I said to him. "Besides they'll be doing what their occupation demands just not for you but for me".

"Lexi I don't know, I know whatever you're planning can't be good" Marc said to me.

"Marc please come on. Its just my way of feeling better" I said to him. "Don't you wanna help me feel better about what happened?"