Chapter 1

Knowing him he would never get a girlfriend but somehow did. He brought her a couple a times to meet his family.They met at Doomsday Comic Book Store.When he was signing autographs to his fangirls that went crazy for him. Among them was her she had long curly brown hair with blue eyes to go with her stunning smile. When he saw her his heart skipped a beat. When the rest of the girls left the girl and him were in the store still. Being shy and all to talk to a girl alone made him extremely more shy so in the end she started the conversation. He got to know her better when they hanged out with each other to know one another. And once again she asked him to be her boyfriend "YES!" could be heard from everywhere.

~Few Months Later~
Everything was going smoothly for them when all of a sudden it happened. Lloyd was walking with his girlfriend hand-in-hand when all of a sudden she stopped. Lloyd wonder why she stopped to see her say the most heartbreaking thing she has ever said to him."Let's break up Lloyd. I don't love you anymore." He was shocked and asked why all of a sudden. Why now does she want to break up did he do something wrong to make her mad at him. She told him that she doesn't love him anymore and found someone knew. Lloyd try to protest this but she said shouting" DON'T YOU SEE I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE SO LEAVE ME ALONE'' and with that she ran as fast as she could away from Lloyd. And the relationship they had.