CHAPTER 36

~3RD POV~

    "Don't worry about that dad" Lloyd said helping his dad and making their way to (Y/n) who was still fighting her father. She was still at it as her scythe takes a swing at Satan with his katana blocking her hits. Faster and faster her hits become as if she was a machine with one thing on her mind, destroy her enemy. Her movements weren't human anyone, she would move after and be barely seen through the air.

   Satan seem to be having fun because he was smiling the whole time with his eyes focus on (Y/n) who was ALMOST doing the same as they fight. Lloyd couldn't help but feel worried toward the girl seeing her fight, it was far different from her usual style and seems more demonic. (Y/n) getting a hit to the stomach which is a small gash and her attacking him with a slash to the face! Earning a shrill of sudden pain from the demon and (Y/n) looking down at the thing called her 'father', a sudden rush of satisfaction came over her with a small yet demonic smile appearing. Then a sudden laugh broke the mood, Lloyd looking over to see Satan hunched over yet laughing.

  "Don't you see my dear. You're becoming me, you're filled with demonic power~ You could just pop with the amount stored up inside of you and it could even destroy you" Satan said laughing then looking at (Y/n). Her eyes were much different, instead of their usual shape and color they were bright blue with red irises. Around her seems to be a mix of blue and (F/c) flames/shadows. "Ah you really are my daughter after all, just like your siblings...You're a MONSTER"

You're a MONSTER"

   "nO...No,NO...I can't be" (Y/n) said stopping herself and looking at her hands. There everywhere around her was blood and seems to never go away no matter how hard she seem to rub it off. Tears weren't an option as she looks around her, how could this effect her this much? "I'm...no a monster. I'm NoT a...monster"

   She seem to be chanting that to herself, that she doesn't notice Satan lurking closer to her inch by inch. The craze bloodlust was still there as his smile gets wider and wider the more he got closer. Even before he could raise his weapon a green energy ball hits his hand making him drop it and hold his hand. Not any energy ball can hurt him, it was Holy Energy. Glaring at the Green Ninja who holds his own glare and seem ready to attack at any time. But before the Demon king could move toward him a blade was close to slitting his throat. The blade belong to a scythe, the weapon belong to (Y/n) who was filled with new curoage and something else was there.

   " I'm NOT a monster, you're the only one who is a monster...But let's be honest here...everyone is a monster in their own way" (Y/n) reply her voice firm yet gentle somehow. She looks around her gesturing to the poor souls around them. "At some point in our lives we became monsters, doing something that others would call 'crimes' and would be called that. No one is perfect because if we were then what's the fun in that~ You may call me a monster but I at least try to right MY wrongs unlike YOU"