Chapter 26

~3RD POV~
   "There has to be a way to defeat the Overlord from here? You can't be here forever so I need to get you out of this with me" Lloyd said looking at (y/n) straight in the eye. Freedom was all (y/n) wanted since she became a servant to the Overlord and had to leave her friends behind to protect them. looking over to the window she could see the city she was to protect in ruins since he came to rein and using her to make it like this. Now more that ever she wanted to make it better and do what was right for the city no matter the cost.

    "As of right now I don't know what his weakness is just yet but all know is that he still isn't in a body for he is still half of his strength which should be some help to us if we can use that fact to our advantage. But right now you need to stay low as my right hand man" (Y/n) explain walking toward the door with Lloyd following along trying to keep up with her strides. Once they make it to the elevators she relax. "The Overlord requested the general and their aids to a meeting out of no where so you just need to act like might. So stay quiet, only speak to me and ignore (l/g/n)'s flirtatious moves."

    They made it his head quarters and made their way to his office and when entering there was already 5 people there. The Overlord, (r/b/n) & female aid, and (l/g/n) with a male aid. Calmly (Y/n) makes her way to her section of the table with Lloyd looking down as he follows behind her. Once seated they begin as they would usually do talking about how to invade the other regions or to take in more men. But the Overlord stop them there by standing up.

    "I've just notice that none of you are at task at all except (Y/n) who has been quietly watching. So thank you my dear for begin so obedient" the Overlord said smirking at her while Lloyd growl. He then felt warmth in his hand to feel (y/n) holding his hand, now calming down he waits until the Overlord begins to speak. "Now the problem at hand is the sudden rise of the ninja coming back. In just two days they have attack 4 of our small gangs and maybe they will begin to expand but they seem to be all over the place."

   "But sir what are we going to do about it? We can't just go after them since they've been missing we might not know what they are planing. They could jump us at anytime if we go out there just to destroy them" (l/g/n) explain getting serious. "But at the same time you probably have a plan don't you sir."

   "Of course since when wouldn't I have one? Now all we need to do is let them come to us as simple as that sounds. We'll act as if they are still missing then when they come here we'll trap them and make sure they pay for what they did to me. And we have the perfect bait to lure them here, now don't we (y/n)" the Overlord said even as a shadow you can sense the smile at he look straight at (Y/n) that got shivers down her spine. "We need to place you as bait to lure them here to save you and when they come it will go as planned. Is there any questions?"

    "I do sir, how exactly will that work? The press/hiders opens up the news to the fact I work under you and for them not to know that is impossible. So how are you going to lure them here when they know who I am" (Y/N) ask. Lloyd was still holding her hand tightly as she kept talking as she did the same trying to reassure him. 

   "True but what if we can kid nap one of their members sure as their precious sensei" the Overlord said with an evil smirk. They didn't know what he meant until a screen went on the show a cell where Sensei Wu was being held. "Haven't you notice that the sensei of the group hasn't appear so he wouldn't be there and now here he is. Our men found him trying to get in a few hours ago."

    "But what happen to the green ninja? He should be the one after us not the old man" (R/b/n) said which earn him a glare from (Y/n) and secretly Lloyd. Then the Overlord went on explaining that Lloyd was in a traumatize state after went t go spying on him and would be impossible for him to return so soon. Once the meeting was over (Y/n) was told to go visit the old sensei since she is the only one to actually know the man and tell her where the bounty is. Along side her Lloyd was able to come along after those orders being her right hand man.

~LLOYD POV~

    "Everything will be alright Lloyd. They wouldn't hurt him since he is supposably the only source as to where the bounty is. Once we're down here the men guarding him will leave and there will be no one listening or seeing us as my orders" (Y/n) said trying o cheer me up but I just couldn't. The fact is all of this is my fault if I wasn't stubborn to not do that then maybe none of this would happen. (y/n) stop in front of me and held onto both my hands looking at me straight in the eyes. "Look Lloyd people, humans make mistakes so this isn't your fault. If you didn't make a mistake in your life they you haven't lived at all. By making mistakes it makes you stronger and become someone who can be a hero which you are. We'll get out of this and we'll save Ninjago you hear me?"

    I nod which earn me a smile from (Y/n) as she makes her way down again. She forgive me after breaking her heart that just proves how strong she really is able to move on in her life without a problem. She acts like nothing really happen between us but truth be told so much has, but like she said people make mistakes so it can make them stronger. i want to be stronger to actually protect the woman I love.

     As we went deeper and deeper underground the men guarding sensei's cell were already outside waiting for us. After a few words we got inside to see uncle lock inside a cell with cuffs on. He look up at us and had a surprise look on his face being (y/n) then turn to look at me so I took off my hood and mask to see his smile again.

    "Hello uncle..."

WORDS: 1164

    👾Finally sensei appears because I had this feeling that he hasn't appeared as much as the guys so I thought of this up. Don't worry he wasn't hurt or anything I can't hurt him he's an amazing uncle with cool moves. Don't judge meh, he actually reminds me of my own uncle.

   Anyways I hope you enjoy this new chapter to the story I enjoy writing them. Comment down below your thoughts or anything you want to say. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!