~Christmas Special~

~LLOYD POV~

What should I do...What should I do....What should I do....I'm so screwed, I thought as I fell backwards on my bed. It was only a few days until Christmas came and I still don't know what to even give my own girlfriend which makes me guilty about all of this. I've known (y/n) for almost a two years and a half snd I still don't know what she would want, plus not just that we've been dating half the year so I have to think of something.

"Uh are you ok Lloyd you sound like you are dying or something...Should I be concern or not just tell me so I can leave" Kai said at the door. Oh I've been saved by an angle or a hedgehog but don't tell him I said that. He was the most like a brother to me since I came here when I was twelve and skipped a few years.

"Thank you Kai I need your help with something...What do I get (y/n) for a present I have no idea what to give her and I feel really and if I don't get her something I'll feel guilty plus I don't want to be a bad boyfriend. And technically this would be my first Christmas with my girlfriend since (l/g/n) was out of the country when we would of had our first Christmas together" I said rubbing my neck feeling embarrass for some reason . "I already feel bad since I don't know what exactly to give her even when I think she has almost everything an otaku could want."

"Well what exactly is the anime she likes? Uh how do I put this lek does she like romance, gore something like that then think really hard of what she is really interested in right now or have been" Kai said sitting on a chair in front of me while I think. What could she like right now...Well she was talking about a anime she just finish about a ghoul and she is crazy about sport anime and she has to favorite ones so...OHHH I HAVE AN IDEA!

"Ah thank you Kai I have an idea now so thank you so much I really needed to talk to someone and that happen to be you. So now can you leave now, ok BYE" I said pushing him out of my room. Then I went straight to my laptop to go Amazon or Ebay to go buy my girlfriend the best things I can find which was her favorite anime character figures.

YES! PRAISE YOU! THANK YOU! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO SAY, I thought as I was dancing like an idiot and good thing (n/n) isn't here because she would be laughing her ass off right about now and recording all of this. I got back in my seat to finish all of this payment and ship before Christmas Morning.

~CHRISTMAS DAY~

"HEY LLOYD! WAKE UP, WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS WAKE UP WILL YOU!" I heard an all too familiar voice said. She is so lucky I love her or else I wouldn't enjoy being awake up so early even of it is Christmas. I slowly got up since (y/n) left the room for me to go change into something more comfortable which was jeans, green hoodie and sneakers. "Great now let's go before I get more high or something and you and I know it won't be pretty to see from me."

We both went down stairs to see everyone about to open presents when they saw us. Oh so that is why she went to go wake me up. I sat down on the couch right next to (y/n) who was my once rival who was Jay. Everyone took one of the many gifts then pass out to reach other. Overall I got some new comics and clothes which is a good haul.

   "Hey (n/n) I got this for you since you always help me with my projects" Jay said. In the corner of my eye I could see Jay handing her something with a blush on his face. What did he give her?

   "Geez I wondering what you got me....I really love you Jay" (y/n) said trying to calm but I can tell she will explode sooner or later. In her hands was a few tickets to the Anime Expo she had been wanting to go to in California since she heard of it. "Thank you Jay! I've been wanting to go since I've heard of it."

Oh no, why do I feel worried now? Maybe because (n/n) said she LOVES JAY, I thought watching my girlfriend enjoying the tickets in her hand.

~YOUR POV~
I really am happy I finally have tickets and for all four days plus a vacation! Amazing I'm going to Kirito, Asuna and....Lloyd. I look next to me and Lloyd has been quiet while I was opening my gift, was it because I said I love Jay?

"Thanks Jay I love my gift I guess a friend would know what I would want...Now Lloyd what did you get me" I said now looking at Lloyd who was still sad but was getting my gift. I open the boxes to be surprise what he got me. He got me:

-Kageyama and Hinata figures from Hiakyuu

-small Free! Eternal Summer figures

-Kankei, Touka, Tsukiyama and Uta from Tokyo Ghoul

-Onoda Sakamichi from Yowamushi Pedal

"I know it's but much and I know those tickets are way better but I knew you didn't have these figures as I got the from Mother D since he has a lot of friends from the anime conventions so I hope you like it" Lloyd said smiling while I just grab in into a hug and kiss him afterwards. No one was around since they went to their rooms so it was just the two of us. "What was that for?"

"OK first you should stop being jealous I like Jay as a brother since he is one and I already can tell he is now after Nya now. Second I love you the most even way before my Anime in my list so don't you dare forget that because I love you so MUCH" I said with a huge smile on my face as Lloyd begins to blush which in my opinion is super cute when he says it's embarrassing for him.

    "MAN AND I WAS WORRIED FOR NOTHING" he shouts like an idiot which I fell in love with. I kiss him really quick but he pull me back to a full longer kiss and it was amazing! Merry Christmas Green Mint...

WORDS: 1127

   👾MERRY CHRISTMAS! OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE if you don't celebrate Christmas! I hope you all had a wonder year of 2016 and I still can't believe it came super quick and that the New Year is coming up fast too.

   So just for you guys I'll take any questions that you ever wanted to ask me or not. If you do Great and if you don't that is still Great. Or don't really care but just want to comment something you can and I'll take it. I hope you enjoy this part of the story and have a wonderful holiday! Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!