Chapter 4

~LLOYD POV~
The team was really there for me when I really needed them. They kept their distance from me so I could cool a bit but I still interact with them still even if I'm in a crappy mood.

Today I'm by myself since some are doing random jobs in Ninjago, others were training but I don't know where (y/n) went. She always dose this goes missing and somehow comes back like she didn't do anything. Plus as soon as she is back (y/n) goes straight top her room and we don't see her until dinner.

    When I was about to turn the TV on I heard running on deck. I turn around  to see a panting (y/n) at the door. As soon as I was about to stand up she literally jumps on top of me, which was confusing to me. Then I realize how close we were and blush a bit. But then I saw why, in the doorway were three guys or age looking around.

     "Hey (n/n) where did you go...you know you can't hide from us" one of the boys said. He was tall but a bit shorter than (y/n) & I he had jet black hair with brown eyes. He caught sight of (y/n) moving around and so grab her. She almost jump if she could because the boy was holding onto her shirt tightly.

    "I'm sorry (r/b/n) I'll never do it again I just wanted to get something for my friend Lloyd ok. I meant no harm" (y/n) pouts to the boy who turn to look at me then became calm. He lets go of (y/n) and ruffles her (h/c) hair, plus giving her a bag of some sort . All he did was just smile at her, wave goodbye like his friends did then left without turning around.

    "Hey (y/n) what was that all about."

~YOUR POV~ (An Hour Earlier)

   I need to get this for him as he is getting over her. I'm in front of the new sweet that was booming with laughing and super kids everywhere as far as the eye could see. Since they open a month ago Lloyd has been wanting to go but never had the time sine he was the green ninja (plus still have his girlfriend). So might as well get him something as a getting over brake up candy.

   I walk into the shop to accidentally bump into someone. It was a worker there so it should okay. But when I gave the guy I knew I was in big trouble. It was (r/b/n) who I prank in middle school and wanted revenge to this day. Just because I ruin his first date!

"Oh hello (y/n) it been a while why don'tI you come with me so there isn't any trouble to be seen" (r/b/n) said looking down at me since I was shorter than him.

   I grab the closest candy bag and some money then paid like my life depended on it. After I ran on to the bounty and open the door to the den to find Lloyd in there. He stood and was about to talk when I heard footsteps and I just jump on top of him to shut up. I realize how close we were but his the blush that was trying to get onto my face.

   "Hey (n/n) where did you go...you know you can't hide from us" the shorter one said. I accidentally move a bit and so they grab me by the shirt. I jump because I could feel a breeze going into my shirt.

    "I'm sorry (r/b/n) I'll never do it again I just wanted to get something for my friend Lloyd ok. I meant no harm" I said pouting while they look at Lloyd then calm down. (r/b/n) let's go of me and ruffles my (h/c) hair after giving me the bag I drop while running. After he smiles at me, waves goodbye and leaves the bounty.

    "Hey (y/n) what was that all about" I turn around to a confused Lloyd which made me laugh a little might as well tell him.

~LLOYD POV~
(y/n) told me about what happen to her in the city and about that guy that follow her. She even told me how she ruin his first date and he supposable wanted revenge. But in reality he was cool with it done (y/n) was friends with him and that girl was the wrong one for him.

"Oh I almost forgot about what I got for you" (y/n) said grabbing the bag the guy have her. She gave it to me but she was looking away and was blushing. I took it from her to look into the bag to find a bunch of my favorite candy in different flavors!

"Y-you went to the t-trouble to get me these" I ask looking at my (h/c) haired girl sitting next to me. (y/n) just smiles at me as if it was no problem. Having her by my side to help me through all of this...I'm glad to have a friend like her.

Words: 875

❤️Thanks for wait everyone~ I'll do my very best to try and hurry and crate the next part for you all the read it~❤️

VOTE!

COMMENT!