Chapter 30

~3RD POV~

"Overlord it's been a while. How are you" Lloyd said starting a conversation trying lighten up the mood but it didn't seem to be working in his favor at all. "Why are even here in the first place?"

"I came to visit an old friend, what's wrong with that? Besides how is your father doing. I hear so much about him from people ever so often" the Overlord said smirking at him. Lloyd flinch gripping on to the bars feeling pain thinking of his dad. "Also I brought someone who loves to see you before she goes bye, bye."

He move to reveal (y/n) who was on the ground early breathing. Looking up to see (e/c) and green clash as they eye contact, they were distant but they could hear each other's heart beat. (y/n) tries to reach out to him but was step on keeping her down. She yells in pain as something sharp was stabbing her legs then the Overlord step on her head keeping her down. Lloyd and the others could only watch as (y/n) was being tortured in front of their eyes. All they want to do was save her from this but they couldn't as a wall was in their way.

"Let (Y/n) go she doesn't deserve to treated like this" Jay growl glaring the Overlord filled with hatred. But the villain could only smile as he get off of her head but instead grabs it lifting her whole body up. She wasn't able to move but only tremble in his grasp as his grip on her head begin to tighten.

"I believe you are very work, she does for disobeying her family and for that she need to be punish. Very much more then you all...I think I'll leave her here for a bit while I have to do some work. (Y/n) you know what to do" the Overlord said dropping her then making his way out of the dungeons before glancing at the fallen girl then completely leaving.

"(Y/n) was you alright, my dear? (Y/n) can you hear me" Sensei wu ask getting closer to the bars looking at the half conscious girl on the other side of the bars. Her lifeless body starts slowly moving trying to get back up to face the others, she was beaten and tortured. The others wanted to confront her but once again a wall was in the way. "I'm so glad you are alright. We all thought you were dead."

"I will take more than that to keep me down. Even now when I knew what my ancestors went through from him, I want to have my revenge and for what he did to my parents" (Y/n) said with a evil look on her face as she was filled with anger. But before she was choking on her blood that she had to spit out. "Fuck he heard me."

As she tries to get up she was filled with pain keeping her down as she screams in pain, pain she will never forget ever. Lloyd was filled with pain just watching her as he notice marks on her open shoulder. (Y/n) takes off the sleeve on her other arm to show another one, the right one had a wolf on it and the left arm had a black flame.

   "What's wrong (N/n)? Talk to us" Lloyd ask almost begging seeing her like this was breaking his heart every second

"What's wrong (N/n)? Talk to us" Lloyd ask almost begging seeing her like this was breaking his heart every second. She looks at him with a smile but it was a weak one as she was trembling in pain and yet she can keep a smile on her face. "I'm coming over there!"

"How are you going to do th-" before Kai could finish Lloyd went completely ghost and went through the bars. Both leave his shackles and his brothers & uncle by what he just did. "Ok..."

"It's fine Lloyd...this is my punishment for disobeying him for so long. While you all were in hiding I was force to do his dirty work and so I rebelled. He didn't like that so he ended up putting a curse on me...If I don't do as he said I would be punished. But you guys I'll take a bullet for any of you" (y/n) said smiling at Lloyd as he held her in his arms. "He...he ordered me to kill you but I couldn't do it...so this is my punishment."

"How are you going to defeat him if you are like this? There has to be something I can do to help you, please just tell me and I'll do it, just as long as you live" Lloyd beg holding her close afraid to lose her. Even a moment like this (Y/n) couldn't help but blush.

"There is a...way but I don't know if it will work but...we should try" (Y/n) explain looking away exactly knowing what she will have to do.

~YOUR POV~

"It's called the Shadow Ghost Transfer, it is a myth but it's the only thing that can possibly remove a shadow curse. But the process is little well..." I start while Lloyd was telling me to continue. "To sum it up you...you have to kiss...me. You've half ghost because of Morro which is good enough at least. Once we kiss we'll be sharing one mind and then we'll have to find your spiritual animal."

"Do you mean that wolf that helped me become a ghost in the first place" Lloyd ask looking at me. I nod not trusting my voice, I move my head away to cough out more blood that was turning black. "So...all I have to do it kiss you then it will start from there?"

"Yeah...but I understand if you don't...want to do it...we'll find somethi-" I couldn't finish because Lloyd was kissing me stopping me. Slowly closing my eyes still knowing the others were watching us but at the moment I didn't give a damn. But this kiss isn't for romantic reasons (Y/n), get that through your head! Lloyd is just trying to save your ass, ok!

------------

"So this is what your head looks like...it's pretty much a wormhole from Voltron with a combination of a black abyss at the same time" I said out loud as I looking around Lloyd's head. But Lloyd on the other hand was all flustered probably because of a girl seeing his mind. "Ok...now back to business we need to find your spiritual animal and ask it something. Can you lead me to the place where you met them."

Lloyd nods as he starts walking forward with me following behind him. Looking around I could see memories pass us from his life and some were with the brothers and a few with his father. But one made me stop cause it held a familiar aura around it. There was Sensei Garmadon holding a baby Lloyd with someone else holding three babies all at once. Two were somewhat twins with one brown hair and blue eyes the other had bluish hair and blue eues. The third was a small baby girl with him. She looked like her as a baby but why is she there as a child?

"I met her only once but I never seen her after that even the boys I've never met them. I still don't know who she was but the was all in the past now. The man with my father i don't now either, I asked him as a child but he said that he was an old friend from back then" Lloyd explain looking at the image in from of us. We then continue to the point where he met the spiritual animal. "This is where I meet them"

I look around but I didn't seem to have any connection to anything but then I look up to see a wolf in front of us looking at us. Kneeling down to their level to see them coming closer at a slow pacing probably deciding if I'm good or not.

Keeping my hand out I open my hand to show my black mist appearing out of it. Then the wolf came closer to me allowing my to pet it's fur, we were connected...

WORD: 1398

    👾Yea, this sounds like shut to me because just to sum it all up the reader is hurt, Lloyd goes ghost and they kiss to get into his brain to meet his wolf. Man my brain is...something else and very special in it's own way. But I still think it came out good no matter what, which is good enough for me at least.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this update and I alway enjoy updating for you guys. Comment down below your thoughts or anything you would like to say and I'll take it no matter what. Also before I finished I'm planning to do a Q&A but I don't know when. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!