Chapter 18

~YOUR POV~

    "Ha you idiot he never loved you in the first place all he did was just use you until he finds (l/g/n) again then dump you like trash in the end" the (h/c) haired girl said looking at the ceiling and not moving. She has been like this for over a week now and more than ever she feels more depress for some reason even if she did nothing to make him mad at her. 

    'Well lesson learned never fall in love with a celebrity because all they will do for you is break your heart until his ex comes around again' my dark thoughts said to her. It was a pure black things that would represent her soul and the fact she control the shadows to create a black soul like it too.

    "You do have a point and now here I am talking to an imaginary thing I created at the back of my mind because of me being depressed" (y/n) said looking over room to find some thing that glowed thought all the darkness well two things actually one thing that brought back memories and something to relief her. One of them was a necklace with two small stars that were suppose to represent the two of them and they will never break up. Ha, what a fuck'n lie.

    She toss that a side to hold now the sharp object in her hand and run in through her pale skin and instead of red blood it was black and mysterious looking

    She toss that a side to hold now the sharp object in her hand and run in through her pale skin and instead of red blood it was black and mysterious looking. Being born into the shadows she gets special things different from everyone else. That is just one of them she will show to anyone. 

    "Hey...(n/n) are you listening to me" Nya said through the door. (y/n) just sigh knowing she has to she herself sooner or later because she will go crazy talking to her shadow all the time like Crona does in Soul Eater. She sluggishly made her way to the door and open it. "Oh good you answer....OH MY GLOB! You looks so bad right now and you're bleeding."

    Nya drag (y/n) al the way to the bathroom to fix her up and bandage both her arms and legs since she cuts everywhere. Nya couldn't help but feel pity for (y/n) because she knew (y/n) would never cheat on Lloyd, she would risk her life if she had to just to save his sorry ass.

   "Thank...you...." (y/n) said almost like a whisper but Nya could hear her.

   "You don't deserve this because I know how much you love Lloyd and yet you are being treated like you don't. I hate this so much I want to help you but I just don't know how to fix any of this" Nya said then placing her hand onto (y/n)'s that made her flinch from the contact. "Just tell me I'm always here for you ok."

    "....T-thanks...but I-I...can take c-care of....myself..." (y/n) said standing up and leaving Nya there wishing things would go back to normal. Once the door was close (y/n) had this crazy grin and her eyes were wide and yellow. "She is so stupid to think I stay here all day like a little crying bitch would do. I have better things to do."

    'Oh so you are going to have some fun tonight huh like last night too

    'Oh so you are going to have some fun tonight huh like last night too. And the fact you are still looking for (r/b/n) remember. The news said he went missing after that video came out' the black thought said looking over at the completely black girl who was opening the window then jump down. 

   I have a mission and it is to find any trace of (r/b/n) and have some fun on the side too, (y/n) thought smiling widely like a maniac she is right now.

----

    "So what do have say for yourself huh, I said the other night not to hide any information from me because you know exactly what happens to people who do that to me" (y/n) said looking at the man who was shaking right in front of her. She finally found a lead to her missing friend and the fact the man she wart after the first time was lying to her and hiding back information. "Now tell me what I want. I don't have all night to wait for your sorry ass."

    "Ok! It was this girl I don't remember who it was but it was girl that pose like you then walk up to your friend to do that for the camera to catch. And once they finish I say her put something on his mouth to make him knock out then drag him some where. That is all I know I swear!" the man said shaking in fear from the monster in front of him.

    "I understand you're such a good pet now run along before I change my mind about you" (y/n) said as the man ran for his life. I should of kills that pig when I had a chance, well no matter now he'll die sooner of later. Finally I can find him and I'll make sure for that girl to pay from all of this happening to us, (y/n) thought moving through the night.

~YOUR POV~

    I jump from shadow to shadow as I pass by the park to look fro some victims of my entertainment the ones I like to bother the most are kids and couples. Oh how I love to make fun  of people no matter who they are I bet by other self will be crying right now. I forgot to mention that I'm Anti-ninja (y/n) like your evil half of her that is what I mean.

    "Oh Lloyd look at the sky it is some pretty right" an all to familiar bicthy voice said out loud. Oh today will be the best for me. I quick make my way closer to see the two holding hands I felt my heart break probably the other (y/n) hurting. Now to work I make the shadows create a rope to trip them and make noises around them. "What are those no- Ahhh"

    (l/g/n) fell face first into a puddle of mud and she was wearing a white dress, I had to place my hand onto my mouth to shut my up this is too funny. Then when she was getting up I had the shadows grab her leg to look like she slip and she did on the mud again, why can't I do this everyday. Lloyd try to help her, to bad blondie I made him fall too.

    "This stuff is really slippery and I hate this" Lloyd said now getting up correctly. ok I was lying about this being fun because if I made things move around like ghost Lloyd would know I was there and he would be act like his old fuck'n five year old self. Good thing I'm getting better at illusions so I pull some up my sleeve to make her even more dirtier than her soul and just got tired of looking at them.

    "Man this is getting boring I bettered get back before I'm found out especially that guy in the alleyway" I mutter as I got closer to the bounty. Once I was there I let (y/n) take over again.

---

    "This just in a fourth murder happen just last night with reports on no one seeing the killer or anything at all. It was like a ghost and that is shocking. It was a man of 33 and had no family" the reporter said the living room but I stay inside smiling like a crazy person.

     'You are getting closer (n/n)! One more step and you'll find (r/b/n) again' my shadows said. I don't really care if I'm caught talking to them they are my only friends right now. And that is all I need.

WORDS: 1311

    👾My thoughts went everywhere in this! Sorry if this is weird but I did tell you I would involve death so don't blame me. Even in my opinion this isn't as graphic as I read or wrote before so I kept it at a level and now allI hope it stays like this. I got the idea of the shadow from my friend who suffers from hearing voices in his head and he even said before that he wanted to kill himself for it and luckily he is ok now. And now I hope he stays stable to not kill himself again. 

    I hope you at least enjoy this part to the story and probably not get confuse by this. Comment down below on your thoughts to this or anything else and I'll be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!