Chapter 8

~YOUR POV~

   I walk into Dooms Day Comic minding my own business and this all happens even before I became a ninja. As I pass through some isles the speakers went on.

   "Attention there is only one Prince Donahue (I Can't SPELL >o< so don't judge me!) left on the shelves so anyone lease but now held the price, Mother D out" Mother D said. once the speaker turns off I was running to the isles where the comic was. As soon as I touch at the same time a boy my age with blonde hair and green eyes tries to grab it from me but I don't back down that easily.

   "Let it go is it's mine"

   "Well I touched it first so it actually is mine"

   "Oh no it isn't finders keepers losers weepers"

   "Stop acting lie a five year old BAKA and it's mine" the boy and I kept fighting like this for over five minutes with people staring at us. Mother D saw us like this and was smiling.

   "Well what do we have here~ Lloyd, (n/n) you two look so cute together like an old couple" he said while the boy and I glare/blush at him. "I see well then bye love birds. I really hope you two end up together~"

   "Uh I don't know what that was all about but let me introduce myself. I'm (y/n) (y/n) but everyone calls me (n/n) and I'm guessing you are the famous green ninja Lloyd Garmadon" I said shaking his hand with smile on my face. Unlike girls my age I wouldn't care if I met BTS they're still humans so we're equals. Just because he is famous doesn't mean  should treat him differently than a human being.

   "Well you might as well be the first girl ever to not fangirls infant of me or abut me. So thanks I needed others people to treat me same, so thanks (n/n)" Lloyd said blushing a little that made me giggle at his cuteness. After the we became closer friends and hang out sometimes at the comicbook store or at the candy shop.

   "Ninjas I must tell you something very important we've met another one, another ninja that I must introduce (Y/n) (l/n) would you please come in" Sensei Wu said as I walk out to my new family. "This is the (f/c) ninja of Darkness/Shadow."

   "Wait...(y/n) is the (f/c) ninja! That kind of makes sense since you love to hide in the shadows than walking around under the sun. But this is so cool because now I can hang out with you everyday now" Lloyd said hugging me then blushing.

   At that moment I knew...I was in love with my candy loving friend Lloyd.

WORDS: 457

   I was thinking about like how could I tell everyone about the new powers you have and how you fell in love with him so this show all of it happen to you. I hope you all enjoy it because did my best to think about a back story of is, but image 4 other ones...I'll die from thinking to much! Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!