Chapter 28

~YOUR POV~

   "Hey (y/n) the lord is requesting you to come to his office, right now" (L/g/n) said by the door. I look up at her with a nod then hide the book somewhere no one will see it or go looking for it. Once it was secure she left her office making her way to the Overlord's top floor alone. Lloyd was ordered by the Overlord himself to do a task with a few soldiers to scan the land for the ninja if they find some they are to take them back.

   "My Lord, you wanted to see me" I ask bowing by the door then making my way to him as he was staring out at the window for no reason. He turns to me but I knew there was something there in his eye that I knew he had something up his sleeve.

    "Yes I did I have a request for you, to go down there to the dungeon to integrate the old man to give us the location of the ninja. But since this isn't going to be easy I want you to bring someone  else along with you" the Overlord said calling over a soldiers but with that uniform completely black I knew who exactly that was. There was a few in that rank but I was the only one besides the Overlord to know about them, they are completely assassins. "Now go and get some information if his life is one the line."

   The assassin was following behind me with a deadly aura around him and when we were in the courtyard none of the men wanted to get near him

   The assassin was following behind me with a deadly aura around him and when we were in the courtyard none of the men wanted to get near him. As we were going down the stairs case they were still very quiet watching and looking around. The assassin rank was given to very few that become close as the separate followers that would do the dirty work. There was only four altogether but by the looks of it this is the head assassin.

   "(Y/N) why are you here again and who is that behind you" sensei ask looking behind me to the assassin. He moves next to me with a glint in his eyes as he looks at at sensei. I couldn't help but have to hold in a  smile or laugh of relief. "Why are you here with someone without your aid next to you."

   "Calm down sensei, this guy believe it or not is actually on our side" I ask gripping the 'assassin's' shoulder. He flinches and exhales a breath he was probably holding in for so long since he came here. He took off his mask which made sensei shock.

   "How long did you know it was me" Cole ask looking at me with a smirk while I grin at him. 

   "Long enough to know you had cake before coming here" I ask now smirking while he held an embarrass expression that made me laugh. I look over at sensei who had a sigh of relief before looking back at us and standing up. "So this was part of the plan, quite clever if I saw so. You found out about the secret service then use that to your advantage then got close enough to the Overlord and now work here."

   "It took a while but it was worth it to now all of us here. Misako & Nya is taking care of the bounty in the samurai cave and no one figure out about it. But where is Lloyd anyways, I was planning to see him and so did the rest of us" Cole ask looking at me. But I had a worry expression because Lloyd was by himself with a few of my own trained troops. And if they ever found out he was the green ninja then we're in big trouble. 

   "He was assign a mission to go look for you guys but I'm worried because he is by himself. If something happens and they found out he was the green ninja then we're in deep trouble" I said feeling pain in my heart to the fact something might happen. Until sensei places a hand on my own to look up at him.

   "He is my nephew he would know how to defend himself so don't worry to much for him. He can take care of himself but I'm sure he would appreciate the fact you care about him" sensei said smiling at me which made me smile too. Once that was down we had plan to bring some information to the Overlord but before I gave sensei a hug praising we're more closer to defeating him. 

---------------

    "So what did the old man say you" the Overlord ask looking at me as the 'assassin' left through the shadows.

   "He said that they were in their old monetary grounds but he doesn't remember where it is since he was taken before he could get there and I can't be any help sir because I wasn't trained there. I'm so sorry my lord" I ask getting now my knees and my head down in 'shame'. To be honest I'm telling the truth but I knew exactly where they are and I can't allow him to find out in any way. Once I was told to leave I made my way back to my office I have some business with a certain book.

   Going inside I hurry to lock the door and shut the curtains in case of anything or anyone comes inside or looks. Opening the book I can see it was a diary but whose? Going through it I find this name always appearing so assume it is, by the name of Attis. Who is that?

~~~~~~~~~~

     Whoever is reading this then it means you are the prophecy has talked about. In this diary there is stories for each era handed down until it lands to you now. You are the elemental master of shadow with a back story of many trying to defeat one thing, our ancestor known as the Overlord. Many of your past lives have tried to get rid of him but he has always been a step ahead but not this times. In this dairy. It will tell you the truth of who you really are so everything you thought was yours was all fake your family, where you are from and who you are...they're all fake. If you are the present shadow master then you have been taken in by a family friend who promise to treat you as they're own to not suspect a thing. 

    You are the on to defeat him and who do I know that? Well, because you have all the past sleeve inside you wanting to get to your goal of defeating him. If you want to continue you must start from the start, where the problem first grew...

WORDS: 1143

   👾I think I'm starting to enjoy giving cliff hangers for my own enjoyment which isn't very nice but, to be honest I've never been a nice person in my whole life. So I'm sorry about this but you'll have to wait until I will update so about a week or so. Which is enough time for me to die in summer school or to kill myself from going back.

   I hope you enjoy this cliffhanger or story because I always do no matter what. Comment down below your thoughts to the story or anything you would like to say and I'm always happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!