Chapter 32

~LLOYD POV~

   I slowly open the door and took a peak inside whether or not (Y/n) is there or not. But the sounds were crystal clear, the screams of pain as someone was in there. Going inside more deeper it was still pitch black but I know she is in here somewhere, the only question is where is she. I follow the wall until I found another staircase which leads downward but to where I have no idea at all.

   Going down it was to dark to see the things in front of me so I create a energy ball to help be guide my way through the way. It was steep steps maybe because they seem very ancient but this building is still new so how can that be possible surge or energy coming from done here was getting stronger evert second but it was deadly. Once I was on the final steps until the ground there was another door with a light coming from the cracks which got me curious. Coming closer I finally heard the screams, (Y/n).

   Without even thinking I kick down the door to be shock by the sight. It was like they were summoning a demon five including (L/g/n) were chanting a spell in a ritual that had (Y/n) screaming in pain. She was in the middle of it all floating in a ray of light but something was off about her. That was when I saw them on her back she was growing wings one was a demon wing the other was a black angel wing. (Y/n) just kept on screaming and crying as the sound of bones were cracking they forcing her to grow them. 

   "This is your true form, this is what you really a daughter of a fallen angel and a demo

   "This is your true form, this is what you really a daughter of a fallen angel and a demo. Pathetic of a stupid angel to fallen in love with your kind, it makes me sick to know that. You are a real monster what's next finding out you're a spawn of Satan" (l/g/n) crackle looking like she was enjoying this (Y/n) trying to hold in  the pain while glaring at her. Her usual (E/c) eyes were different colors one was red almost demon like but the other was god from the angel side. 

   "Y-You don't now half it...you act like you know who I am, you'll be shocked to hear the real truth of your stupid lord. You'll doing this to me" (y/n) growl with a demonic voice. The followers were shaking from the power they were trying to contain coming from (y/n) who's power keeps on increasing. (Y/n)'s eyes suddenly had eye contact with me but didn't do anything or say anything, just stared. "Heh, took you long enough~"

   Before (L/g/n) or ever her goons could notice me I quickly dash forward with an energy ball hitting one of her followers breaking the system giving (y/n) enough to break through the spell. She swings her wings to hit one of them and knocking another one unconscious. I grab the one behind her before he could even lay one finger on her then getting him into a choking hold. I'm not letting not one of theses guys even touch her at all. The next guy on him she uses her wings to flap and create a huge wave of winds to make a tornado dragging the last two into it. They were going at a quick speed enough  until (Y/n) grabs them and flings them to a wall. 

~3RD POV~

   "You think you can beat me just because you have stupid wings to fly. I beat you once I can beat you again" (L/g/n) said aim her light at (y/n) who was defenseless. Once the light was getting closer (y/n) uses her wings as a shield making the light bounce off and reflect back to (l/g/n). In an instant she was down for the count. As (Y/n) comes down for the landing she could see Lloyd smiling at her in happiness.