Chapter 16

~YOUR POV~

   What the hell did this happen to be! All I wanted to do is watch my anime but no somehow I need up with (l/g/n) without anything. Ok, you are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about right now so let me just summarizer it up for you ok. We were suppose to be at the Dooms Days Comic when all of a sudden we were both kidnap. You know what let me start from the beginning...

~THIS MORNING~

   "So what do you want to do today? We have the whole day to spend together to get to know each other" (l/g/n) said smiling at me while we get out of the bounty. I fix my necklace before getting out. Of all days for Lloyd to leave is today because I just wanted to check out the new anime recommendation but no. (l/g/n) just so happen to come to have some girl time even I have it with Nya every so often. ( the outfit you wear is without the hair and backpack)

   "Come on lets go to the Comic Bookstore really quick I have an anime recommendation to go check out then we can do all that girly stuff ok" I said walking past her to the landing area then making my way downtown with her following along. 

   She tried to have a conversation with me but lets face it otakus and sassy girls can't really mix with each other. And plus she is more girly than me so there is that to deal with in the beginning. As we got closer I had this weird feeling that we were being followed but I just ignored it because there were a couple other people to.

   "So what is this all about with anime or something is it a cartoon or..." (l/g/n) ask that made me want to hit her for saying that especially in front of other people supporters who are now glaring at her for even thinking of that.

" (l/g/n) ask that made me want to hit her for saying that especially in front of other people supporters who are now glaring at her for even thinking of that

   I just walk faster with her trailing me behind trying to catch up to me but then something happen. I has knocked out cold then hit the ground and all I saw was (l/g/n) getting hit too then completely blacking out.

~PRESENT TIME~

   So now you get the story so here we are sitting tied and a bunch of imbeciles staring at us probably congratulating themselves on getting to kidnap two girls. All I want to do it wipe those smirk off their faces so badly but no I can't right now.

   "Boss we're so lucky to catch ourselves some fine babes to ourselves so what will we do now" dumbass one said. I called him that because he has a twin which will have the same name as him probably.

   "You have to tell us what to do since you were the genius here" jackass said, see then somewhat same name. Ha, I'm smart...

   "Well how about we do this" the boss said with his stupid minions around him acting so fuck'n sneaky when they are so stupid right now by doing this. I look around to see (l/g/n) scared and her blue eyes filled with fear which isn't the first time to see in my point of view. 

   "W-what do we do (y/n), we're stuck here and no one will save us. I think we should stall them until Lloyd comes and saves us. Don't you think so too" (l/g/n) whisper to me. I can tell she just wanted to be saved by Lloyd but I would want to be too but wait...STUPID! 

   "Close your eyes I and no matter what don't open then and make sure to cover your ears" I said using my daggers to break the rope. (l/g/n) looked at me confuse but right now isn't the time. "Do you want to see Lloyd again or not so you better close your eyes and ears. Please this is for your own good..."

~3RD POV~

   Even if (l/g/n) wasn't completely understood she still did what she was told and went to a corner to hide in case. After it was too quiet for the gang so they check the girls to see that one was gone and the other was standing with yellow eyes instead of her usual (e/c) hues.

   "What the fuck happen to the other girl what did you do to her" both Dumbass and Jackass ask at the same time but then stop when a cold dark black aura was going around (y/n) who was smiling now.

   "You all should know how to treat a girl so how about I help you by teaching you the ropes ok" (y/n) now becoming a complete shadow then running at them. In no time at all in was all over.

   The cops came to catch the idiots then thank (y/n) for her services once more before going back to the station with criminals in hand

   The cops came to catch the idiots then thank (y/n) for her services once more before going back to the station with criminals in hand. It was already the afternoon so the girls just plan to go home but (l/g/n) stop them before going on.

   "You...you were TOTALLY AMAZING (N/N)! I'm sorry I had to watch you but wow you are really cool like Mikasa from Attack on Titan and probably Maka from Soul Eater! Those girls were super amazing just like you" (l/g/n) said grinning ear to ear. (y/n) was looking at her in shock that she knew two of the most amazing fighters who were girls.

   "Wait you know Soul Eater and Attack on Titan I thought you said that anime was cartoon" (y/n) said still trying to process that the brunette wasn't that rude about anime after all.

   "Of course I watch at least those two anime as a child nice it was fun to watch" (l/g/n) said smile. Maybe she isn't so bad after all...

   In the end they went back home becoming closer on what the conflict about the stories were about. Lloyd thought it was cool that they were finally getting along.

WORDS: 994

   👾Hey everyone I'm happy that this story is going so well and it hasn't even been a year since I even started to write this story. Comment down below on your thoughts about it. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!