Chapter 6

I walk around to find (y/n) in the grass sound asleep. She looks so cute and peaceful there, it was a beautiful day. I stroke her cheek which make her open her lovely sparkling (e/c) eyes, the eyes I fell in love with. I lean down and kiss her cheek which made her make her angle like smile. We stay like that her head on my lap while we watch the majestic sunset it felt so good to have her by my side or even near.

Then I found myself in the same park where (y/n) and I were but something different. It was raining with a headstone in front of me...was I at a funeral! I was holding (y/n)'s favorite flowers (f/f). Everyone around me was crying and I saw a strange guy around my age closer to the grave and holding a picture, it was (y/n).

"Here lies (y/n) (l/N) an important girl in society a member of our heroes the ninja. She was a sister to everyone and a lover to (r/b/n). Now like all heroes they're time must come to all. She rest in peace so one day she will be reunited with the ones she loves" a priest said. After they buried (y/n) the man who was holding her picture walks up to me and slaps me. It went quiet and everyone was just string at us while the guy name (r/b/n) was crying.

"It's all your fault! (y/n) shouldn't of died, she has so much to live for. I was going to propose to her when she came back and now thanks to you I can't plus it's impossible because she's dead" (r/b/n) yelled at my face before leaving me in shock. My brothers and Nya walk over to me very worried.

"W-what just happen" I ask looking at them. So they told me that all of us got attack by the snakes when we were fighting at the valley. We all fought but no one notice (y/n) having problems so she was almost push off the edge until a snake called us as he was about to step on her fingers before she could fall. He still did it and everyone tried to save her but she got out of our grasp and she fell to her death...

I could feel my heart break at the spot, I could feel tears stream down my face. I ran into the forest and cried there for the girl I love the most in life...

~REALITY~

I woke up and I hit my head on something or maybe someone. My brothers were there just worry written on their faces. I look to see who I hit and found out (y/n) on the floor. She looks up at me and literally jumps on top of me.

"Lloyd we were so worried about you. You've been crying for over five minutes are you ok" (y/n) said getting off of me and fixing her (h/l) (h/c) hair back. I touch my cheek to find I was really crying.

"Sorry everyone I was having a bad dream and (n/n) I'm super sorry that I hit your head" I said rubbing my forehead while (y/n) was laughing a bit. That laugh has to be only for me and no one else. (y/n) someday I'll confess to you and you will be my one and only.

Words: 564

Thanks for waiting! I'll try to post more often but my dad is creeping out, he is trying to get into my account so I have to be on the low profile. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!