Chapter 33

Quick Recap:

  Then a figure appears close to the door coming closer to us with every step my body was wanting to run away but I still stand my ground. As the stormy clouds that were surrounding the night sky move away it gave some moonlight. The man just kept on walking closer never stoping or anything at all, now more closer I could finally see it. The man who I've met and know my whole life in front of me but at the same time I knew it wasn't him. But was it possible unless...My body shook in complete horror written all over my face. He was smiling seeing the expression he wanted to see for so long from me. He stops a few less yards away facing me. Soon the hour in my face was only replaced in rage and murder.

   "Why are you in his body" I yell in my demonic voice. I don't care about anything except finding out why does he have his body. He is using my weakness against me."

~3RD POV~ 

   "Tell me you bastard why are you in his body" (Y/n) shouts wanting nothing more than to hurt him for using Fujimoto against her. The man was like a father to her even before removing her memories. Seeing him like this isn't the way she wanted to do things. "You took control of him, didn't you."

   "Well you can blame your brother for trying to help but it didn't end so great for him. He died right in front of him too trying to protect him from me. So sad" the overlord said wiping his fake tear. With every passing minute (Y/n) was getting more mad now as she was wasting time to attack him. "Ah I see you haven't got those pointy ears or tail like your brothers but instead wings I knew third times the charm would work."

   "(Y/n)...what the hell is he saying..." Lloyd ask looking between the two in confusion. (Y/n) didn't give him a second glance only to keep glaring at the Overlord or Satan in this case. 

  "Ah yes I should introduce myself first~ My real name is Satan of the Demon World, Gehenna. And I have taken over the body of this man named Shiro Fujimoto who use to take care of my children. You see I'm (Y/n)'s real father" Satan explain with his shit eating smile on his face leaving Lloyd to only stare at (Y/n) in complete shock and horror from the news. "Now we were together because at the time the both of you broke up I was known as shadow (Y/n)'s companion at the time. But until I had enough power I went back into my old body which was the overlord here but now with enough power. I came back to Gehenna to return back into this bodying return back here. And that is the life story of Satan, king of Gehenna."

   "Stop talking you piece of shit, you're acting like a parent when you aren't, you were never a parent to us

   "Stop talking you piece of shit, you're acting like a parent when you aren't, you were never a parent to us. Or mother died because of you and now Fujimoto didi because of you too" (Y/n) said running toward him. They both clash (Y/n) glaring at him while Satan was smirking knowing he got to her somehow. He then surge the strength to push her back but she catches herself. "I'm sure my brothers would agree to want nothing more than to kill you and you can never ever come back to Assiah ever again."

   "Aw you even think like me~ Oh how sweet to think you ended up so much like me and to become a success unlike your brothers. One had accepted the life for being Satan's son while the other doesn't. But you have so much darkness inside of you to the point that you are a full blood. What a strange family I have" Satan explain sighing as (Y/n) became more aggressive with her fighting. Coming toward him much faster as she uses multiple ways to attack him. But every time he would stop her. "Ah you're becoming a much better fighter than the lat time I've seen you."

   "Well kids can grow up and even become more stronger than an adult to defeat a monster like you" (Y/n) reply staying on her toes keeping her guard up then noticing something. Looking over to the Green ninja she had a sad expression to see him standing there in shock not able to to move from his position. It was as if he was frozen in place and seeing this made her more worry. "What the hell did you do to Lloyd?"

   "Oh your lover boy? He's one all that is happening is everything in this building stop unless they contain demon blood so everyone in this city is frozen but us because we need some quality family time" Satan explain smirking as (Y/n)'s eyes became more darker. Then his eye became more sinister with a smile that isn't even close to human. "Now can we continue..."

   With a kick to the stomach (Y/n) stagger back then a few jabs came quick as she tries to defend from the speed. Then comes back using her scythe, she swings it as he dodge but didn't notice her coming with a roundhouse kick strong enough to break the roof under him. Landing roughy on the office floor with (Y/n) becoming more faster to use either her scythe or hand to hand combat as a distraction. It was turning the tables on him with (Y/n) having the upper hand as they continue the fight. 

   "Enough it looks like I need to take it to the next level for this" Satan mumble analyzing as he dodges more attacks to figure out something to give him more of an advantage. Then an idea came in his mind that would work sure on a simpleton like (Y/n) from his way of seeing her.Even as she was getting ready to attack an image, a real life like image appears out of where making her stand still in pure shock and surprise. 

   In front of her was none other then her mother. Even they never met in real life there was familiarity to her making it obvious and the things she heard about her. The dark chocolate long hair, pure clear skin, two identical birthmarks under her eyes and clear blue pools that resemble a dark ocean. They say she was a beauty in person and seeing it with her own eyes she can see it too. 

   The smile that had been missing in her life was in front of her now calling her name to come closer

   The smile that had been missing in her life was in front of her now calling her name to come closer. Obeying quickly (Y/N) runs into the women arms, the embrace she had wish for so long. Tears were unconsciously streaming down her face as she smiles into her mother's embrace loving every moment. Nothing on Earth can ruin this moment as a mother and daughter are finally reunited...

WORDS: 1164

   👿Hey guys after a long wait probably I've been able to update today. Just making this quick and after wanting to finial an essay for my horrible english teacher. I'm sorry I don't usually have something to say but right now I got thing. I hope you enjoy this update. Comment down below your thoughts and anything you would like to say at all. I'll take to and it's cool to see how much you guys react to stuff so keep up the good work. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!