Chapter 12

~3RD POV~

The whole day was very tiresome for (y/n) and Lloyd for one word...Fangirls. They just wanted to visit Dooms Day Comic for new mangas and comics that Mother D promise them to keep. But as soon as they go there Lloyd being the famous Green ninja was of course attack by fangirls...

"Hey Lloyd are you dating anyone!"

"Yes I am so can I go back to her"

"Well I don't see her around so that means she doesn't care about you and that means you can date me~"

"Oh hell no HE. IS.MINE!"

"Would you girls please lay off of Lloyd can't you see he is uncomfortable" (y/n) said trying to get through the wave of girls but they all gave her a death glare which was the scariest she has ever seen. One of the most scariest things in the world for me has to be fangirls, (y/n) thought drawing away from the scary fangirl animals.

"OH BUG OFF BITCH! Why would he want to go out with you of all girls"

(y/n) was hurt when they said that Lloyd didn't deserve him. She wasn't self-conscious like many girls but she was sad that they might be right or not. But her thoughts were interrupt when she bump into some that she was about to fall but someone caught her.

~YOUR POV~

"Oh I am so sorry about bumping into you. I was just leaving the store anyway, thanks you for helping me up" I said with a smile on my face but when I looked at my helper it was a boy with black hair and black eyes, he was actually very good looking.

"Oh no it's I was just thank fun you are ok since a cute girl like yourself shouldn't get hurt. Anyway I'm Kirigaya Kazuto" the boy said giving me his hand to shake. That name sounds so familiar but where have I head that before...OH SHIT.

"Wow I never thought I would finally meet you in real life. You're Kirito from Gun Gale Online my partner you might know me as (u/n)" I said and I could see his charming black eyes go wide. "Yea it's me Kit Kat I'm happy to finally meet you. My real name is (y/n) (l/n)."

(A/N: I was trying to think of a Otaku character for this chapter but I couldn't think of one so I thought of Kirito from Sword Art Online. KIRITO FOREVER❤️!! Also (u/n) means Username)

"Awesome I've been wanting to finally meet you! You are one of the best weapon user I've met, if I remember correctly you could use any weapon to the fullest" Kirito said with a super cute smile on his face that made me blush hard.

We  just kept talking about our real lives and found out he was an expert gamer creator but still loves to play game and he was also in that incident when the game SAO trap many people all over the world for two years and lost time with their families. I really felt bad for him but he said if it didn't happen to him he wouldn't ever think of creating games. At least he can think of the good in the world.

"Woah, really! Who would of thought my partner in crime was the famous (f/c) ninja that is so awesome! Say can we exchange numbers since this is my last week here then I have to go back to work" Kirito said pulling out his phone and I did the same with my (f/c) phone. But after we did for some reason I felt like someone was glaring daggers at Kirito.

"(n/n) sorry I took so long~ My fangirls wouldn't get the hint I was here with you so lets go before they come back for me" Lloyd said with a dark aura around hiim. I nod my head and saying good bye to Kirito then following Lloyd out of the store. He was quite the whole time which got me thinking about why and I realize why. All I could do is laugh a little which catches his attention.

~LLOYD POV~~20 MINUTES AGO~

  "Oh I am so sorry about bumping into you. I was just leaving the store anyway, thanks you for helping me up" I read (y/n) say to someone which catches my attention over there to see (y/n) shaking hands with a guy around our age with black hair and eyes.

"Oh no it's I was just thank fun you are ok since a cute girl like yourself shouldn't get hurt. Anyway I'm Kirigaya Kazuto" the boy said while shaking her hand and she was blushing a little. Then in a minute they start getting buddy buddy as if they know each other which was very irritating and hurtful to watch.

Once the fangirls said goodbye to me I look over to (y/n) and the Kirigaya Kazuto who are now exchanging numbers which was more harming to me is that he was smiling at her and she was blushing hard. I couldn't help but glare at him with a dark aura and for some reason I could tell (Y/n) senses someone glaring.

  "(n/n) sorry I took so long~ My fangirls wouldn't get the hint I was here with you so lets go before they come back for me" I said walking over to the two with a dark aura around me. (y/n) said goodbye to the Baka and follows me back to the bounty. But half way there Icould hear her laughing behind me...

"Wow I would have never guess you would be jealous of me talking to someone Lloyd! man this is an investing sight to see" (y/n) said still giggling and looking up to me but was blushing hard and i look away.

"Of couse I would be jealous of someone, you two were havibf the time of your lives when you barely knew each other so what do you expect me to think. I just...dn't want someone to take you away from me" I said whispering the last part butI guess (y/n) heard me.

She was closer to me and pull my collar to be at her level of eye sight. My flaming green just staring at her hypnotizing (e/c) ones. then she places her plump soft kiss on my own, i could help but melt into her embrace and kiss. But the kiss only lasts of 10 seconds which disappoints me since I wanted to stay like that.

"Geez, you are an idiot sometimes...I wouldn't leave you for the world ever if I could go meet my favorite anime creators I would bring you along with me. Sorry green tomato you're stuck with me no matter what" (y/n) with a smile on her cute face and holding onto my hand.

"Besides...me and him were just friends who like the same game GGO. He already has a girlfriends so you're ok, we just want to know each other better since we are actually working together" she told me as we share my dragon to get back to the bounty deck.

"Fine I believe you...but the next time you talk to someone who was flirting with you I'll beat him up until Christmas" I said with a smirk on my face while (y/n) just rolls her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah I know you would do tat fro me...and that's why..." (y/n) said facing me giving me a quick peck on the lips and then turning to her room. " I can't help but fall more deeply in love with you Lloyd...Goodnight."

"You know what (n/N) I can't help but feel the same way as you do..."

WORDS: 1280

👾Yes another long one which it only has been a couple days since I last updated, did you miss me~ Anyway I just want to update as much as possible because school is just five days away and updates will get slower so I just want to do as many as possible.

KAI: Hey WolfFang why is Lloyd more popular than the rest of us I mean we should be too. Plus you always update his story first...*Sipping tea and hanging out with me*

ME: I don't know maybe girls like his back story and good looks and I don't mean to put him first I just rank the story by their popularity. Beside you shouldn't be picky you are the second most read between your other brothers. *sips tea and looks at the sky*

READER: Wolf is right about that...you should be at least happy to be second with your crazy bed hair and all *smiles sweetly at Kai* *Kai blushes and looks away*

KAI: I guess you're right...Anyway thanks you for reading this part of the story and Wolf hope you all enjoy it just like she dose.

LLOYD: Be sure to comment down below on how you felt about the story and she can't wait to reader them all. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!