~Valentines Special~

~3RD POV~

   Why do I get the feeling I'm forgetting something really important, Lloyd thought as he walk out of his room from a good night's sleep. That thought stuck to him trying to think of what he forgot. What didn't notice from the calendar it was only a few days until Valentines day and that someone was expecting a present or anything from him.

   "Hey (n/n) is there a holiday coming up because I feel like I forgot something" Lloyd ask (y/n) who was reading a new manga to her collection which was Kamisama Hajimemashita which from her word was 'AMAZEBALLS'.

(A/n: reference from a movie if you've seen it, anyone)

   "Hm, oh its Valentines day is a few days" (y/n) reply to him. It took him a minute to sink into Lloyd's skin to realize what (y/n) said and he was panicking on the inside. He had no idea what to do for (y/N) and felt really guilty because he had no idea what to give her.

    "Oh thanks, I'll be out for a bit. Tell uncle when he asks where I am, ok love you" Lloyd said as he give a quick kiss on (y/n)'s head as he went out of the bounty to the city to find a present for his girlfriend in the last second. Please be something to find, Lloyd thought as he was riding his dragon around.

~LLOYD POV~

    "Are you sure you have nothing left for Valentines not even a small bear at least" I ask the manager. This is my last chance to get something for (y/n) before the holiday comes.

    "I'm so sorry sir, but I sold out yesterday, maybe you should of bought something beforehand for your girl" the manager said to me. I couldn't keep asking so I just left and went to the park. I'm so dead!

    That was my last chance to get something for (y/n) so now what, I have to think of something for her or else would that make me a bad boyfriend or what. Now I'm in my gloomy mode trying to figure out what to give her.

~TIME SKIP~

    HOW THE HECK WAS I AT THE PARK FOR OVER TWO HOURS?! I was now racing against time because today the curfew was by noon and right now it was 11:55, man uncle might kill me with training today. While the whole time I was at the park I didn't get any ideas so this makes me feel way worse. Maybe I can make something for her I mean I can ask my brothers for help I know they can.

   Once I got to the bounty deck I literally sprint into the door and made it inside just in time it was 11:59, oh my Lego thank you! Now I have to get my plan in motion I only have a day or two left before Valentines comes so I have to put it in motion.

~VALENTINES DAY~~3RD POV~

    "Where are you taking me Lloyd? You just drag me out of the bounty without explaining anything to me" (y/n) ask as she left Lloyd pull her onto his dragon before taking off to someplace without telling her. He also had a picnic basket which made her curiosity increase wanting to know what was happening.

    "I can't tell you, but once we get there I'll tell you, but I would have to close your eyes for your surprise" Lloyd told her then looking down seeing the destination below. "Oh we're here already, that was really quick. We're coming in for a landing."

    They land safely, then Lloyd cover (y/n)'s eyes as they maneuver through places to get there safely while (y/n)'s eyes were close. After what felt like forever to (y/n) they made it, once Lloyd uncovers her eyes her (e/c) eyes went wide. In front of her was a waterfall with beautiful colors within the waters from the sun and the trees in the background.

    "To tell you the truth, I had no idea what to give you because all the places I went to ran out, then when I was in the bounty I remember passing by this place before so I thought about bringing you here. I hope you like it" Lloyd said nervously about the fact he confesses he forgot it was Valentines day, but all he got was a kiss on the lips.

    "I don't like it, I LOVE IT! Thank you so much Lloyd this place is so amazing are we have a picnic here" (y/n) ask holding Lloyd's hand as he pulls her to the plan picnic and it was enjoyable. As they eat, they were giving each other jokes, talking about the food or just sit quietly looking at the beautiful landscape.

    "I made these bracelets so please don't judge me this is the first time I did this" Lloyd said, getting embarrass about his gift as he got it out. It was two bracelets, one was for him to keep while the other was for (y/n). One for her said 'His Only' while he has 'Her one' and both had the date they began to date. (y/n) was quiet but was smiling as she laugh slightly as he was grabbing something from her pocket as well.

 (y/n) was quiet but was smiling as she laugh slightly as he was grabbing something from her pocket as well

  "Its funny but I still think it's coincidence that this happen. I also made you something, but it was way before Valentines day so I kind of thought ahead" (y/n) said as she pulls her out her gift to him that she made for him a long time ago. Just like Lloyd she had two bracelets, but hers were different without any words or engravings onto it. For hers, they were made of thread one white which was hers and the other was black for Lloyd but both had infinity signs.

 For hers, they were made of thread one white which was hers and the other was black for Lloyd but both had infinity signs

      "Well at least we both know we're good at the crafts now" Lloyd jokes as (y/n) laughs to it. She helps him put both his on and Lloyd does the same for (y/N). Once that was finished, they just look over the landscape in comfortable silence.

"Happy Valentines Day (y/n), I love you"

"Happy Valentines Day to you too Lloyd and I love you too" (y/n) reply as Lloyd leans in for a sweet passionate kiss. That was the best Valentines day the two ever had and it will not be the last...

 WORDS: 1066

👾❤️HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU PEOPLE! Well to those who have someone to celebrate with the happy Valentines day, but to the single people out there in the world happy Single Forever Day! One of my friends did that day up so I want to share you that as well. I'm not a huge fan of the holiday but I still have to be nice. Anyways, I come back from the dead and glad to update at least for today of all days.

I hope you enjoy this special to the book and this isn't involve in the story just to tell you people because there isn't any bitch here, (l/g/n). Still I hope you enjoy reading this, I enjoy typing it. Comment down below your thoughts to the special or anything and I'm always happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!