Chapter 29

~LLOYD POV~

    The mission was a pain in the ass, why did he make us do it in the first place? There was nothing there to do and everyone was not listening to me the whole time. I can't wait to see (y/N) again and I miss sleeping but most important to me was some sweet. Making my way to (y/n)'s office to give my assign and status for the mission. Opening the door I see her in the balcony looking to the sky as it seems she doesn't notice me. I get closer to her then wrap my arms around her waist which made her flinch.

   "It's good to see you back again Lloyd. How was the mission for the ninja" (y/n) ask looking at me as she turns to look. She walks back inside to her seat while I sit in the seat across from her. 

   "We didn't find anything or even their bounty and that handsome, charming, amazing Green ninja" I said playing around which made (y/n) smirk. The door open which got my attention then there was four black uniformed guys coming in, are those the assassins (Y/n) told me about before. "Who the hell are you"

   "Now Lloyd that is no way to treat your favorite brother, is it" a familiar voice said as one of them took off their mask to show Kai's face. My eyes go wide and with a smile I get up to greet them all. "Ah now this is the correct way buddy"

   After our little reunion (y/n) locks her door and windows in case of people trying to peak inside. Then she starts explaining about the book she found when we went out to that forest. Apparently the house was a home of another shadow elemental master and the book was a hand me down from the original. And the fact it was in hiding for (y/n) to be taken into hiding in case the Overlord came back to destroy the world she would be the one to end him. All she has to do is master a new spell that will take him down once and for all.

    She didn't seem very happy once she said after she finished the speed Ninjago will be saved but then went back to her usual self. There was still a look in her eyes as if she would regret doing that spell. The only way it will work is if it is on a new blood moon, which is where Zane comes.

   "From my calculations there will be one in a week so seven days until you can make a move (y/N)" Zane reply looking at her. The pit of my stomach didn't like that because his attention is all on her and not on the rest of us. "Anyways what will do until then"

    "We all have to go back to work so stay low, do your jobs and try to not get caught before then and we'll be able to save New Ninjago City again" (Y/n) said as we huddle around her. We place our hand in the middle then raise them which was kind of cool. "Now that, its all settled you guys will have to get out through the balcony and make sure not to be seen."

   As they went out they each gave her a hug and left back to whatever the hell they do while (Y/n) came back inside. She opens a drawer and pops out a bag in my face. Too close to see I push her hand away to see it was my most favorite candies in the world. My face lights up like a light bulb as I grab them and go to a corner to eat them. (Y/n) was laughing at my action as she went back to work which gave me an opportunity to go check her out without knowing.

   She is still wearing her clothes form the first time I saw her so that would be her uniform which fits her perfectly. Her (h/C) hair shapes her features perfectly in fact everything about her is perfect and makes me wish I never hurt her. But now it makes me start thinking, the way I treat her right now is like when we were still a couple...Does that still make us a couple or just friends like from before. All this thinking is hard I need more candy in my mouth.

------------

    Only fix more nights or days until that blood moon appears and security is getting more harder until the point that is you have a make you'll have to take it off. With (y/n)'s command she got me an ability to go through without taking off my mask but until a certain point like I can't going the Overlord's office. Not even when I'm with her. 

    "I hope the guys are ok they are the most closest to the Overlord and might get caught" I said looking up at the skyscraper as (y/n) and I took our shift. 

    "Don't worry to much they can handle themselves well enough and if they don't I'll kill them" (y/n) joke probably trying to help me lighten up. We made it to the gate where different guards were there. "What are you doing let us go through."

    "Mask..."

   "It's fine he is my aid I give him permission to wear it" she reply trying to get pass him but he grabs her wrist. "Let me the damn go, right now"

   "He needs to take off his mask, as requested from the Overlord" the guard said staring at me. I froze trying to think of something but it was too late, his friend grabs my hands them plus off my mask. "Put this ninja in the prison with the rest of them."

    I was drag way from (y/n) how was wanting to go after me but I shook my head telling her it's not worth it. I hated the look on her face as she was pull toward the Overlord's office and I was being drag to the prison. Then as we got closer I start to struggle which got me to black out.

~3RD POV~

   Lloyd open his eyes with his vision hazy and blurry until he could start seeing clearly. Looking around he could see he was in the dungeon and the others were there. Then looking out of the bars there was no one but sensei was in the cell across from then. He raises his arms to see a very familiar shackles on him. A faint laugh sudden came through which made him look around for the source.

   "It's been a while Lloyd" an all to familiar voice said. He turns to look as the others start waking up a shadow figure standing right in front of him with pure evil red eyes looking down on him with an invisible smile. "Long time no see."

WORDS: 1158

   👾After working so hard Lloyd still made went back to jail, tough love for that's what it is in my opinion at least. I'm starting to get ideas as to what will happen between your relationship with him and I realize that it seems you guys are in the middle of either being best friends/lovers. I don't know anymore about how Lloyd feels and I'm the one writing this. 

   Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter because I enjoy writing this for you all since it is a stress reliever. Hey life isn't as simple as people say about it. Comment down below your thoughts or anything you want to say and I'll be happy to read them anyways. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!