Chapter 13

~3RD POV~

"The winners of Bullet of Bullets are Sinon, Kirito and (u/n) congratulations! It is a three way tie just like last year and the same winners plus the new gammer (u/n)" the speaker said with everyone with mix feelings of happiness, shock and confusion.

"Wow I thought they would disqualify me and Sinon since it was Kirito last but need up staying" (y/n) said talking normally until no one was around then she let it all out. "KIRITO seriously you had to use that grenade and then we have a three way tie! Didn't this happen last year when the both of you won since Sinon used the grenade to make it a tie! I just wanted to kill that dude but no you had to kill him for me!"

"Well you kind of deserve to win also since you are a jack of all traits in weapons and you are our friend plus you did kind of help us kill that guys who we were after so of course you deserve to win" Kirito said scratching his head while (y/n) just rolled her eyes.

"Come on (n/n) he dose have a point you do deserve to win" Sinon said trying to make (y/n) give in which she does. She wasn't involved in the games last time but she was already close friends in the game and in real life.

"Ah, sorry to cut the celebration short but...I kind of have a date with green tomato head since he is coming back so...see ya and Kirito tell Asuna that I said hi" (y/n) said about to press the log off button which she did. Now she was back to reality in her room in the bounty. "Well better get dress..."

In just months there are things that changed but in a good way. Lloyd got so famous that now he has to travel to take the rewards and tokens of gratitude from all over when he visits. At the time right now he was out of Ninjago for a week to take his medals and such. He has been missing (y/n) and vise versa but of course they to call each other before sleeping and (y/n) has GGO and Kirito to occupy herself with.

"Where the hell is...HEEEEEEEE" (y/n) said now cling onto the thing that wouldn't let her go. She was on deck minding her own business looking for Lloyd and now she had found him since he was the one to grab her. "YOU IDIOT DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT I COULD OF USE ME SHADOW CLAWS ON YOU! Dude put me down right now!"

"Wow you freak out so easily but man...you still haven't change in the slightest since the press found all about me. Is it so wrong if I just want to be romantic toward my girlfriend that I miss so much. All I want is to hang out with you" Lloyd said now snuggling into (y/n) neck with his arms wrap around her waist.

"Uh...is it just me or did you become perverted Lloyd" (y/n) teasing Lloyd who turn pure red now.

"WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THAT IDEA! WAIT, WAS IT KAI YOU BETTER NOT OF LISTENED TO HIM"

"No I never did talk to Kai because I can tell. For the time we've been dating you have never and I mean never wanted to smuggle with me and never made the first move on me. Plus this is the first time you place your hands lower and closer to my hips" (y/n) explaining her findings to Lloyd who immediately tried to come back to normal.

"Maybe...Well look were at our destination so lets go in" Lloyd said now making a run into the candy store and getting all the candies he wanted. He just came from a place where they give him a bunch of treats and yet he will have this place dry up in no time, (y/n) thought watching from the center next to her favorite (c/n) who was working today.

"Wow you will pay the whole shop instead of those treats Lloyd" (c/n) said making fun of Lloyd who was protesting now. (c/n) actually had the same interest like (y/n) which is gaming so now he was a beta tester for any new game that came out just like Kirito and (y/n).

Oh almost forgot that (y/n) is now have a career into crating games and help build them just like Kirito since they actually were the top in a class of many others to sign up for a certain college and job.

"Now that you are done let's go to the Otaku store since you drag me out here already so you are paying for that Diabolic Lover game I've been wanting" (y/n) said now dragging Lloyd to the store.

So much has happen in just a short amount of time, that just proves that we are making progress in life and there is nothing stoping us. But there is just one thing that can never change and that is our love and how much we care about each other...

WORDS: 855

👾After so long I am able to update from my schedule so I finally I feel so HAPPPPPPY RIGHT NOW. It feels like forever since I updated but school is a slow as ever which is a huge pain, so 1 month down 8 more to go. (If I die there I'll ask my mom to bury me in Saturn and lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a long song~)

READER: Hey how have you been Wolf I haven't heard from you for a while now I missed you *hug*

ME: Thanks Reader-kun...wait where is Green cherry head because I have the "Stuff" *Looking around for Lloyd* *holds up bag*

READER: Oh~ You do well lets see *takes bag and looks at the "stuff" * *Lloyd come in*

LLOYD: Hey is that you WolfFang it's been so long since I've seen- *Sees a bag* *the girls looking suspicious* Ok...what's in the bag and why are you both acting weird...

READER: L-Lloyd there is nothing to worry about we are just looking at a new bo- *something slips out of bag* *Lloyd was about to pick it up* *I grab it and run with Reader*

Lloyd: HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT COME BACK HERE NOW *goes after us*

READER & ME: NO ANYTHING BUT OUR MANGAS RETREAT!

Any who I hope you enjoy this part to the story and enjoy the rest of it once I finish plus it could take a while for me to update again so you will have to bare with me again...Sorry. Comment down below on your thoughts to the story are and as always I'll be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!