Chapter 19

~3RD POV~  

     Now they decided to have extra precautions, man they just took away my fun, (y/n) thought watching the TV as she was in the shadows. The news was doing a report on people being pranksters at night and being attack at the park. Now (y/n) just lost her playground so she has to go back staying inside the bounty. 

     Even if she was heartbroken she has a goal to clear her name and to find the person who cause all of this to her. Just like before she force to live in the shadow but Nya stop coming to take care of her so she over loads herself with scars and has to bandage herself up. Unlike many broken hearted girls she tries to be brave as she goes through it all. 

   Now what are you going to do? Your playground is gone so whatever shall you do, Shadow ask looking at (y/n) who was putting on her black outfit then her face mask.

    "Now we work on our mission than play. We still have to find (r/b/n) who went missing for almost a month. I check with his family and they're really worried something to him. Come on Shadow we're going on a trip" (y/n) said jumping out of the window to fly on her dragon into the cloudy night. 

~YOUR POV~

     So we got out of the bounty so what? Is there somewhere we're going right now?

     "Don't you remember what the old fool said the other night. Someone was disguised as me that night then used (r/b/n) and after kidnapped him for that all to happen. So right now we have to go check out nearby areas that are abandon" I said getting to my destination. Once I land I had to go check around but for some reason when I went into the alley my shadow was seeping out of my body. 

     As I went down the long alley nothing seems to be out of the ordinary which makes it harder to figure out. But then I step on something that made an echo under my foot. Oh so the sewers were close by to escape would be more easier and not only that. But to drag a unconscious guy at (r/b/n) weight then its actually possible to put him down here. I move the cap to open the opening to get in. 

     Once I was in I pull out  a flashlight but then stop, why do I have to use this. Its shadows everywhere so its my environment. Put it away and continue walking straight without bumping or tripping on anything. Where dose this take use? Is it bad I feel like a TMNT because they lived in the sewers in New York, ah memories.

     You should stop daydreaming or else you'll miss that strange light that you miss just now, shadow said which made me stop. Thank glob I had him for helping me being a daydreamer sometimes. I did some revering to go through the pipe that had light in it, I got more closer to hear voices and not just one voice maybe a few. But even there were many I can hear an all to familiar one in the bunch, (l/g/n).

~(L/G/N) POV~(I never thought I would do her~

    "Are you sure this will work boss I mean its not like I dont believe you but what will happen next" dummy one said fiddling his fingers like the idiot he is. Uh, he still thinks this is a problem and he ask me why I hate him so much. He's so stupid I could kill him on the spot.

    "Of course it would work and its so simple so get it in the simple stupid head of yours when I explain AGAIN! The plan is simple as pie al I have to do is infiltrate the ninjas minds and take control of lloyd to have full control of the whole team" I explain for the fifth time ever since we've been here. The plan was simple until the stupid bitch (y/n) came into Lloyds precious life, I deserve to be with him more than she should.

    "But ma'am what about the other girl with the (h/c) hair what will happen to her" another henchman ask. Good question but I highly doubt she can do anything at her state but there was that incident at the park and I know it was her. Could be it were shadow side doing that to her body or she knew what she was doing, it hard to figure out about her. That bitch was always something else o matter what and it was hard enough to ruin their relationship. 

    "Its's simple isn't it why don't we just take her in like I don't know right now" I said pointing at the sewer vent and a light ray hit it to let it burn then something black fell out. "Well,well if it isn't the oh so great (y/n) (l/n) the famous (f/c) ninja and the elemental master of darkness. You let yourself get caught really easy. Men take her down."

~3RD POV~

     As (l/g/n)'s henchmen surround (y/n) she was calling some help from shadow who was willing to help this time. As they begin to get closer shadow wolves appear and (y/n) was holing a huge scythe made out of red smoke or shadow for her case. She swings it toward the men for them to be damages while the wolves claw they way through their group. 

     In no time all henchmen were on the ground unconscious from being attack by waves or being hit by the scythe

     In no time all henchmen were on the ground unconscious from being attack by waves or being hit by the scythe. The only one left was (y/n) and (l/g/n) who still had something up selves to show. As soon as (y/n) was about to attack she shot (y/n) with something bright and then move forward to hit a pressure point inside her body.

    "W-what...how the hell did I end up in here" (y/n) ask looking around until she saw something move and as she got closer. "(r/b/n) is that you"

    "(n/n) you got caught how could you" (r/b/n) said who had no shackles on while (y/n) had complete black cuffs on. "Those cuffs are different from normal ones." 

    "Thats true you have nothing you can do to save that pathetic ninja right now...Might as well let her die" (l/g/n) said hovering above them with an evil glint in her eyes. There was no way to escape...

WORDS: 1081

    Hello people glad to be somewhat back into business to update. I'm happy Valentines days is almost over because I'm not a huge fan of the holiday anyways. I hope you like this part of the story I know I enjoyed writing it. Comment down below on your thoughts to the chapter. Until then Reader-kun...

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

VOTE!!