Chapter 5

~LLOYD POV~

   What this feeling I get when i'm with (y/n)? I know it's weird to think your best friend is something more. So what are they...

"Hey BAKA Lloyd. Are you even listening to me" (y/n) snapping me out of my thoughts. She sigh as she sat next to me. I felt my heart pound a bit when (y/n) is very close to me an day personal bubble.

"I-I'm so sorry something has been on my mind I'm really sorry. Can you tell me what you said earlier" I said scratching the back of my head. If I didn't say anything she would probably kill me by now or add me into one of her horrific pranks that would ruin my reputation as a man. (y/n) sigh again while placing her (h/c) bangs at the back of her ear, with the addition of her hair in a braid (if your hair is short just pretend for right now) it made her more mesmerizing to watch.

"I said do you want to go to the new candy store. You know the same candies I got for you are there. So will you come because if you say no I'll force you and you know that" (y/n) said looking into my green orbs with her sparkling (e/c).

I felt my heart skip a beat when we had eye contact. It's that and I could feel a blush daring to come out, I place my hand on my knees to think better. If it the two of us then I'm okay like that but it would be like a date. Wait...a DATE! Why am I thinking like that?! We're friends so I guess they do things like go out with each other so it should be okay.

"Sure I'll go for two reasons 1) I want to learn where exactly where you got me those candies and if they have other flavors I want them. And 2) I don't want to get involved with your pranks and I don't want to be forced to go. I have a reputation as a man to up hold" I said acting serious.

"Really dude why would I force to do somewhere even if it was a good idea. And I would never do that to you. Plus why are you acting like an adult when you are still a super cute 12 year old than is now stuck in a 19 year old body. Oh did I mention that you are a super cutie when you were little" (y/n) said. I look at her with wide eyes and I felt my face getting red. She called me a cutie...I turn my face away from her but (y/n) had her phone out and took a picture of me like this.

Then I broke...I ran after her when she got out of the bounty. After a minute or so (y/n) stops in front of a shop which was the new candy shop. She did all of that on purpose to get me to get out of the bounty and to go to the candy store.

"Sorry Lloyd I had to do all of that for you to get out so come on~" (y/n) said grabbing my hand pulling me into the shop. It was candy land in my dreams which is heaven for me. In the corner of my eye I saw my favorite candy in seven different flavors, SEVEN! I ran over and began to pile up my bag. While (y/n) was near the cashier. Once I as done I almost drop the candy to see (y/n) talking to the guy from behind the counter as if they were friends and was she blushing.

~YOUR POV~

As I watch Lloyd act like a five year old in a real candy store I was near the counter waiting for him to finish. As I got closer I saw my childhood friend (C/N) who never changed. He had blue hair with his hazel eyes plus his hair really is blue.

"Hey (c/n) it's been a while" I said sitting on the counter while (c/n)'s eyes widen at the sight of me but then soften a bit. I knew he would become something that involved candy because he was the kind of person who was addicted to sweets and a huge sweet tooth.

"(Y/N) it's been forever since I last saw you. And now you're a ninja with a boyfriend that is visiting the shop" (c/n) said smirking at me which was when I was blushing hard. I had to look away from him to see Lloyd coming my way. He made it to the cashier and look like the hyper Lloyd I know and fell in love with.

"Oh Lloyd this is (c/n) my childhood friend and (c/n) this is the famous Lloyd Garmadon the green ninja" I said gesturing to each other. While they shook hands (c/n) said something to Lloyd but I could hear and then I saw him blush a little after what he said. As we went home I kept pestering Lloyd about what (c/n) said but he wouldn't budge so I let him off the hook this time...

~LLOYD POV~

"Lloyd you better take care of (y/n) she's a keeper. So you better treat her nice and you will have a beautiful relationship in the future" (c/n) whisper to me while I was blushing slightly. As we went back to the bounty (y/n) kept asking me about it but I didn't say a word and I think she got the picture. What did he mean by 'beautiful relationship'? Wait does he mean by romance! He has to be kidding, were just friends but could we even be more than that. At the moment I realize something, I look over to the girl who was walking next to me...I'm in love with my friend (N/n"

Words: 980

Sorry it took so long to update because you me it was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! YES SUMMER with my Florida vacation coming up. I might not be able to update next week you the exact reason but I'll they me very best. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!