Chapter 25

~LLOYD POV~

    It's been only two months since the incident in New Ninjago City and it already went into ruins in that amount of time. We had to escape into the samurai lair to heal up but it was still enough time for them to take over. Uncle has been trying to think of a plan to come back and to even rescue (Y/n). (Y/n) has been said to be the head commander of the ones taking over the city but t can't be her unless she is doing it by force. 

    "old...Llo...LLOYD" Nya said snapping me out of my thoughts as I look at her. "AH, finally you came back. Sensei has a plan to bring (Y/n) back and to probably save the city too, come on he's waiting for you."

    I hurry behind her as my hopes begin to rise of the possibility of us getting (y/n) back. As we enter the bounty headquarters everyone was already there probably waiting for us to hurry up. I sit next to Kai now waiting for uncle to continue. 

   "Now that we are all here I shall start. We all know its been two months since the incident and the city is under control of the Overlord. Not only that with Zane's hawk we've have found out he has three in commanders of his army (L/g/n) as the second general, (r/b/n) as the third and finally (Y/n) controlling the best of the best also consider his right hand aid. But aside I do have a plan to take over form there. One of you must infiltrate the army as a subordinate then once in a good position shall continue on the plan as doing so. But first we need someone willing enough to pass through" uncle ask looking at each and every one of us. My heart was beating fast, I can get a chance to see (Y/n) again.

    "I'll do it uncle" I said standing up to gain everyone's attention. "Besides its my fault in the first place that this happen so I'll take charge of going into their territory. And the possibility of actually seeing (Y/n) will make me even more determine to do it."

   "If you are willing enough to do that then that's settle. Once you are ready we shall have the plan begin" uncle said telling everyone to rest for tomorrow is when I'll have to infiltrate into enemy territory, but as I was going to bed uncle stop me. "Are you only doing this to see (Y/n) again. Lloyd I've told you many times its not your fault that this happen. It was bound to happen somewhere it just happen now of all times."

   "Uncle as much as I want to believe you I just can't. It was my fault for not believing in (Y/n) to breaking her heart and doing such a terrible thing to her. I want to make things right I'll do anything to make that happen. Please uncle let me do this" I ask looking at him straight in the eye not ever turning away form him. He sighs looking away and mumbling 'You're just as stubborn as your father once was'. I couldn't help but smiling then hugging him. "Thanks you uncle for believing in me."

~~~~~~~

     I was in position to take one to the soldiers out then switch clothes but I had to do it fast. From the sight I can see each one had a different design and insignia for each commander that they are under. (Y/n) was phenix so now I have to keep an eye out for a insignia like that to take and just my luck one was passing by just in front of me. Quietly but quickly I grab the solider into the alley and held him down until he was unconscious then took his clothes.

 Quietly but quickly I grab the solider into the alley and held him down until he was unconscious then took his clothes