Chapter 31

~YOUR POV~

   Once I open my eyes my body was fully healed even with the marks on my body which became tattoos, cool. But right now that was ruined when I just realize what I was doing at the moment and I could also feel my face get hotter. I was still kissing Lloyd who actually seem to be enjoying it which made me pissed. Looking over to the other guys they were still waiting, ok the show is now over. I gave Lloyd a solid hook making him fly a few feet away from me.

   "Alright lover boy get up right now we have some work to do. No more day dreaming" I said helping him up after he woke up after being hit. Once he was up I went to the cell to figure out to open it without letting alarms go off. "Fuck this!"

   I summon my scythe to my side as I was getting ready to use it, one second a cell door was there and next it was a bunch of metals bars without a purpose. As the rest of the brothers got I went back in to help Sensei Wu who they actually left behind. They all look at me with worried face while I gave the 'WTF you left him' face which they got completely. 

   Making out way up to the surface we were met with a bunch more like thousands of soldiers who were ready to fight us. I had enough of this bull shit for to long now and they fact is they are in the way. Helping Sensei to Zane who would be able to help I call me scythe again then I start think of Maka, ah the perfectionist too. In one swing a mist spread out from a certain range where the men there were knocked out.

   "Remind to never piss off (Y/n) from now on" Jay comments while the rest nod seeing my strength. The bond I made with Lloyd's spiritual animal made me stronger in a way that I can't help but thank them for it. Then the fight starts the brothers and Sensei begin to fight along side me as a unit and we were making really good progress. A howl stops a few as a big mist figure appear out of nowhere here to help us, Fang!

   "(Y/n) we need to get up there" Lloyd shout as he is back to back with me as we were surrounded. I gave a solid nod before spinjizu and hurrying to Fang who was ready to move. Once I got a hold of Lloyd's hand Fang went full speed to the top of the build where the Overlord reins. In front of his door I was ready.

   "Well you came out alive after all~ Well to bad you're not going to be for long, (L/g/n)...(r/b/n) go" the Overlord said in the distance as we enter the door closes on their own as we slowly making our way deeper into the office. Until I shot by a ray of light that I was barley able to block. "Now...let the show begin..."

   In front of us was (l/g/n) looking like she was ready to kill while (R/b/n) held a scared expression but I couldn't focus as I dodging her attacks. The plan was to have her fight while Lloyd would take (R/b/n) since he was...was he the evil one? A ray of light came my way and so I starts running away.

~LLOYD POV~

   Once the plan was set I quickly dash at (r/b/n) before he could even react or grab a weapon. He is the reason (Y/n) was placed in the prison in the first place the another reason we broke up for no real reason. I gave him a roundhouse kick which catch him by the surprise which is good.

   "Oh so you still are mad at me because of that one time~ Well it's not my fault you're really stupid to believe the news over your own girlfriend...wait no not girlfriend...EX  girlfriend" (r/b/n) said smirking at me which filled me with rage. I try to sock him in the jaw but he was fast to block it and actually got me in the stomach. "You aren't the only one trained in fighting so don't think of going easy on me."

   "Oh trust me I would never, if I had a choice I would kill you for how much pain you put on (y/n). She was your best friend and she would talk about sometimes when we were dating" I explain which probably shock him. Then I saw it, the real him he was really scared of me and it was like he was locked inside of himself. "So you're not the real (R/b/n) you're just using his body for your own game."

     "You may look dumb but I guess you really smarter than you look" the copy said smirking making me more piss off. I try once agin to roundhouse kick him and he grabs my leg, then swings me with a lot of strength coming from him all of a sudden. Catching myself I land a few yards away from him then dash at him again but with a twist.

  Then suddenly I stop a few feet away from him so he suddenly comes at me like I did but I haven't move since then. Once his fist came closer to my face I quickly dodge by a hair making him much a near by table.

   "Oops it looks like, you're ruing the bosses stuff~ He's gonna get mad" I said grabbing him by the collar in just milliseconds then I sling him to the ground, I had him to the ground

   "Oops it looks like, you're ruing the bosses stuff~ He's gonna get mad" I said grabbing him by the collar in just milliseconds then I sling him to the ground, I had him to the ground. "Looks like I win this time. Now then let me do this..."

   Before he could react as fast I knock him out then tie him down so he can't get back up. After that was finish I have a new mission to look for (Y/n) because while fighting we got separated. Ok now I have to think of where she could be or just trust my  gut as to where. As soon as I open the door I could feel a shiver down my spine, I need to find her right now. So turning ghost made things easier to go looking for her. 

   While moving around I felt a presence that was familiar, it was faint but strong enough to trace. Going around the building until I came across a door I've never seen in the building ever before. It was already in a sketching looking hallway in a certain floor, and in a corner with the door only lite up by one light.

   The trace was getting far more stronger by going through a door. Well, there is only one way to find out....

WORDS: 1143

    👾The story is getting to a close soon but I have no idea of how long it will be so it will take a while for it to come to a close. The next chapter I'm planning to have the big fight next time but at the same time I have to think ahead for it. So hang on people.

ME: But the reader probably will like that kiss *whisper to the brothers & Nya*

NYA: Yeah, Yeah that what it seems to me~ *whisper like that*

READER: It's not like that

ME: Yeah tell that to Lloyd who seems to have enjoyed it~ *teasing him*

LLOYD: Say that one one more time I dare you *energy ball* *deadly aura*

ME: F**k  this shit I'm out *Walking  away*

   Anyways I hope you enjoy this new update because I always enjoy doing this for both you all and for myself. Comment down below your thoughts or anything you would like to say and I'll be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FOLLOW!!