Chapter 9

~3RD POV~

As the new lovebirds made their way back to the bounty there was only one problem they couldn't think of an answer for. How are they going to tell the rest of the ninja. Would they approve of them dating...

Of cause they would I mean Jay and Cole dated Nya at a time so it should be ok by now and this is a serious relationship more that what was with (l/g/n). So overall just go be straight forward, Lloyd thought as he glances at his new beautiful teammate/bestfreind/girlfriend who was holding his hand. Their hands fit together so perfectly with each other which made them more perfect for each other.

~AT THE BOUNTY~

"Guys, Nya and Uncle Wu...I have a important announcement to make" Lloyd said looking over at (y/n) who had a reassuring smile on her face. "I'm dating (y/n)..."

".......WHAT?!....."

~LLOYD POV~

"Wow you really are a sneaky boy ho knew you would nail her of all girls, congrats" Kai said being the supporting brotherly type to both (y/n) and I. "But if you break her heart I'll pound you into the floor." Yup, the brotherly protective type...

"Congrats (n/n) you finally got a boyfriend and the green ninja no less I hope you two have a better relationship than Jay, Cole and I. Plus I already knew you liked him since the first day I saw you checking him out at the comic store" Nya said wiggling her eyebrow at the beet red (y/n).

"Y-you saw that d-day" (y/n) stuttering replying to what Nya was saying. Oh god she is so cute when she is blushing and stuttering at everything she dose.

I look over to see Jay was looking over at Nya but something was off about it. I follow his gaze to land straight on my flustered girlfriend, why? Was he checking her out but he had a sad expression on his face. Zane must of saw me so he got my attention.

"I almost forgot to mention that when Nya started to date Cole Jay started to like (y/n) who was actually there for him so that was when he started to like her. I could tell by his heart rate when he was around her..." Zane whisper to me. Wow two things here...1) who knew of all people Jay has a thing for (y/n) but now she is with me so she must be heart broken. Is that how she felt when I was with (l/g/n)...And 2) no offense to Zane but who knew nindroids can whisper...

(A/n: not trying to be mean to Zane so please forgive me)

"Hey Jay" I said as I walk closer to Jay who avert his attention to me. "I know...I know that you have a thing for (y/n). I'm sorry about that but she really means so much to me so please understand that I want us to be friends even if (y/n) is my girlfriend so is that ok"

"Lloyd listen I'm happy if (y/n) is happy. She deserves to be happy especially when she is with you so take good care of her because she told me how much she really cares about you. But if you break her heart in any way I'll do the same to you like with Kai and take that chance to be with her. So I'm actually happy for the two of you" Jay said with a genuine goofy smile while shaking hands. (y/n) told me that she knew Jay had a thing for her but acted as if she didn't know so she wouldn't hurt him.

"Lloyd..." uncle said gesturing me to come with him to have a quick private conversation. "Listen to me Lloyd I'm very happy for the both of you but I'm giving you advice about this situation. Take very good care of (y/n) she might be your girlfriend now but she was first a sibling so what ever you do please take good care of her...of each other. I already had this conversation with her so you may go back."

As I went back inside I saw Jay hugging (y/n) and then noticing my walking toward them I saw him give her a genuine smile and left to have us alone.

"I told him sorry for not returning his feelings and telling him I only see him as a friend/brother/teammate. I thought he would be mad but he said he was supporting us...so you better not screw this Green Bean~" (y/n) said smiling at me then intertwining our hands together.

"I'm glad to finally be with you (y/n)...I'll make sure to make you happy as much as I can do for you, ok" I said tightening my grasp on her hand. I only want to keep seeing that beautiful smile that I first feel in love with...

WORDS: 806

❤️Is it just me or this chapter was a bit cheesy...I was just thinking of this on the fly so whatever came on this part was only random so tell me if it is alright. Overall it was still fun to write about, but still comment about what you think about it please. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!