50k SPECIAL

I know many of you would want me to update the story but as of right now I'm stuck. Don't worry I won't discontinue the story or anything but I'm doing my best to think of the story line. Anyways I just wanted to do a special for 50k views on this book. This means so much to me, after two years we got this far.

SPECIAL #1

"Oh there he is, he looks so hot today"

"Man I wish I was his girlfriend or one of his friends."

"He's looking over at us, OMG"

  There they go again, flattering him like he is some type of god or something. Seeing this everyday makes me feel bad for the guy every day and I have half my classes with him. Lloyd is considered the most popular or one of the most, in the whole go damn district. Yes I know, you all through school but nope he is the most charming, fun, and kindest person around and so many people like him.

   Don't get me wrong I'm actually one of them but I don't stand a chance, to him I'm just one of his best friends and leaving me to know I can't upgrade. Breathing in a sigh I grab what I need from my locker and make my way over to my foreign language class. Now that I think about it Lloyd seems to be so popular but he doesn't have that many friends.

   Besides the ninja brother and Nya who live with him, I'm the only outsider that seems to be close to them even if I'm a ninja/assassin. Does that mean I'm even special to him or just because his dad is my sensei? Man just thinking about it makes my head hurt so much, I need a refill on Love Live!

   "Hey...(Y....Hellooo...(Y/n)" a sudden voice appears making me almost fall off my seat. Going to glare at the one who ruined my sweet daydreaming of You Wantanabe. But I stop because of the handsome figure in front of me, who goes by the name Lloyd Garmadon. I couldn't help but blush (in the inside) looking at him as he smirks down at me. "Oh good your weeabooness was spilling out. I was worried that you would still be in la la land."

   "Okay...One, I am not a weeaboo, it's called OTAKU which is a huge difference from that. Second, I wasn't in 'La La Land' I was in CYaRon! with my adorable You Wantanabe and Chika Takami. And lastly, if you call me a weeaboo one more time I'll beat you to a pulp, and I'm willing to do it right now if I have to" I reply finishing the conversation with a glare. Lloyd gulps making me proud of my impressive intimating skills and leaves me alone for now at least.

  He usually jokes around with me on that topic but I come back with a better comeback than him every time. We have a strange relationship and I sorta like it to stay like that. If either one of us start dating what will happen to us then? One would always with their lover and the other would be all alone, which is why I would like it if we both agree to still be single.

----------------------------------------

   After school was finally over I can now go over to their house to play so games. Hm, maybe we can play The Dawn or even One Shot, I just hope we don't play Doki Doki Literature Club again. Walking over to my locker something was waiting for me there, it was a simple rose that was poking through my locker. Opening my locker I see an envelope with my name on it, please don't tell me this is a love let- OKAY it is a letter after all.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
It's may sound crazy but I'm in love with you

Love, your Serect Admirer