Chapter 20

~3RD POV~

    "Why the hell did you do this? Who are you working for because I know you're too stupid to even think" (y/n) mock while yelling at (l/g/n). And this made her mad so (L/g/n) creates a fist then flies with a light straight to her face. She flies into a wall from the powerful hit and could hear a bone crack. The only sound after that was a scream in pain.

    "You can never talk to me like that you pathetic bug. At least I have my powers to use unlike you who have nothing. But I will answer your questions since you won't be able to tell anyone" (l/g/n) said smirking down at the (f/c) ninja who was still on the ground. "I have unfinished business with someone. Lloyd's friend shall I say, I own him my life but is an only a favor. Enough talking to you. I'm tired so I'll leave you to alone. Good bye"

   Once getting to the door she locks the cell  to make sure they don't ever get out. After she left her secret sewer layer and went to Lloyd for their date. Now that (L/g/n) was gone (r/b/n) hurry got help (Y/n) with her injuries. She kept getting so many beatings while (l/g/n)'s henchmen drag him out. HE felt guilty it was his fault that all of this was happening to her.

   "I'm so sorry (y/n). You don't desire this, any of this" (r/b/n) mumble feeling tears roll down to this face. As he continue his sobs he felt he was wrap around with warmth. Looking up to see (y/n) hugging him. He couldn't speak trying to understand why she was treating so nice.

   "It's alright, it wasn't your fault. It was my fault thinking we could be friend. I was stupid to think that we can be" (y/n) said quietly. "But I can't focus on that right now. We need to get out of here."

   Maybe I could be of help, Shadow said popping  out on where. (r/b/n) jump in surprise that a shadow was talking while (y/n) was smiling he was still there by her side. There must be something I can do I am your familiar, (y/n).

    "Can you take control of one of her henchman then bring him here and unlock the cell and maybe my chains too" (Y/n) explain to shadow while (r/b/n) was still trying to process what he was seeing. "Get use to it (r/b/n) I am the ninja of shadow. What do you except?"

   "You might have a point but I'm still getting use to my friend having powers so don't judge" (r/b/n) said then could see someone getting closer. "Looks like your shadows did a good jog in getting it done."

    I am after all (y/n)'s familiar. She is my mistress and is the best I've had in centuries. Not only that but it is too easy to control humans, Shadow said through the man. He grabs the keys and unlocks the cell, after went to (y/n) who was still in chains. As he was about to touch them they shock him. Hm, interesting they seem not to come off from normal human hands. Maybe that women was the key to unlock it.

    "Yeah probably but still good job on opening the door. Now you have to go back I'm sorry but thanks you for your work shadow" (Y/n) said smiling at the shadow that pay through the body that fell to the ground. (r/b/n) jump when he see it do that  and hurries to catch up to (y/n) who was looking around from something. "How the hell do you get out of here. (R/b/n) you got any ideas."

    "What about the way you came here though the sewers. Oh wait your chains..." (r/b/n) starts looking act the chains behind her back.

    "I think that is a good idea but give me a moment" (Y/n) said closing her eyes and when she open them they were white and black aura surround her, she was in her shadow form. Then the shadow chains suddenly disappear and (y/n) goes back to normal. "Ok lets go, we still have to get up them."

    "H-how?!" 

    "It's still there but around my neck so its like a choker of some sorts. I forgot I can absorb shadows which can not actually come in handy. Come on hold onto me" (y/n) explain and extending her hand which (r/b/n) took. In a blink of an eye they were floating in air or just flying up. "Ok now we're here come on. Oh and FYI I use airjitzu to get up her no questions ask."

~YOUR POV~

    I should remember how to get back up to the alley from where I came from. Next time I ever go into the sewers I need a map so I don't get lost in this place. I turn one more time the right to see the ladder in all its glory. I would probably bow like it was a shrine or something. But ain't no body got time for that! 

    "(R/b/n) get up the ladder and I'll follow behind in case they come and get us I can distract them" I explain to him. (r/b/n) starts climbing the ladder while I look around in case somethings attack. Then I start my way up the ladder. 

~3RD POV~

    As (r/b/n) kept climbing up wth (y/n) a few feet below him he could hear things from above the surface. Once he was on top he soon went to grab the sewer cap before (y/n) was to the top but later stop all of a sudden. His hands were shaking while he held onto the cap.

   Why am I doing this? Would I do this to make him happy? What is the propose of doing this, (r/b/n) though still shaking as he stare off into space. But soon shake it off to put the cap onto the sewers. Finish I did it for him...

    "Uh Earth to (r/b/n) are you okay? HELLO" (y/n) said waving in the front of his face to snap out of his trance. He looks up at her who was curious about something. "Come on hurry and put the top on we have to go back to the bounty."

   "U-Uh right yea I'll hurry" (r/b/n) said placing the cap on and getting up. (Y/n) starts running while with (r/b/n) trying to catch up to her. As she kept running she had this weird feeling she was being followed but kept running until something stop her. Right in front of her was (l/g/n) with her henchmen running at her. But the thing is they had something different in their hands. 

    As she came to attack them someone shot her in the shoulder but it hurt. When she attack someone she is a hand-to-hand combat and when someone uses a long distance weapon she has a force field to protect her. But this time it actually hurt her and it suffered her fighting skills. She couldn't use her jello legs to kick or to hit. And then all of a sudden she black out. With the energy she had left she opens her eyes to see (R/b/n) hovering over her with a blank face and (L/g/n) came next to him smiling.

    "Good job, Darling. I'm so happy it worked" (l/g/n) said kissing him on the cheek while smirking down at (y/n)'s unconscious body. "Let's bring her back..."

WORDS: 1246

    👾No one expected this to happen to her did you? (r/b/n) betraying her from all the shit she had to go through just to save his ass. Well I just though of this today and I was so desperate for an ending idea that I even ask my dad about the ending. And so he gave me the idea about the part when (r/b/n) was going to close the sewer cap. Even if none of you don't understand it then ask me and I'll explain it in another chapter. (I high doubt any of you read this part.)

   Anyway I hope you enjoy this part to the story I know I enjoy typing it. Comment down below your thoughts or anything you would like to say and I'll be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!