Chapter 10

~3RD POV~

"Hey Mom! Dad I'm home and with a uh...friend" (y/n) said as she drag in her boyfriend Lloyd into the small house. Why did it have to be my idea to ask her parents permission to date (y/n) when she already said yes! But my father taught me to be respectful to meet the parents since I've never met them, Lloyd thought as the two came into a room.

"Sweetie your home! It feels forever since I saw you become a ninja I'm going to cry" Mrs.(m/n) shouts when she starts to run toward her daughter crying. "Say who is this young man you are with~ He is very good looking for you, honey."

"Oh about that....Lloyd these are my parents (m/n) and (d/n) (l/n). Mom, dad this is the famous Green Ninja Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon my...boyfriend..." (y/n) said scratching her head and holding Lloyd's hand tightly. This is going to take a while, I hope you live Lloyd, (y/n) thought giving Lloyd a reassuring smile.

~LLOYD POV~

"WHAT?! OMG I knew it I mean this young man is way to cute to not be my baby's boyfriend and the green ninja of all cuties" (m/n) said to (y/n) squealing at my so called cuteness, I'm handsome not cute. Before I can complain I could feel someone glaring at the back of my skull, it was the one and only (d/n) (y/n)'s probably protective dad.

"Well Lloyd would you be so kind to follow me into another room the have an important chat" (d/n) said as he gesture me to follow him. (y/n) held my hand tightly then giving me a reassuring smile and then lets me go.

We walk down the hall to a room which was probably his study, as I was walking in I saw many folder on his desk and filled with cases and something on those lines. But all around the room he had picture of little (y/n) as a child and boy she was as cute as she is now.

"Listen Lloyd I'm the head of the police of Ninjago so you better not lied to me about anything, understand. Why do you want to go out with my daughter? Is it because she was is pretty, single, vulnerable or maybe you felt guilty because she had a crush on you" (d/N) said raising his voice at me.

"NO, OF COURSE NOT!"

"THEN WHAT IS IT TELL ME! I WANT TO KNOW!"

"I LOVE HER SIR...Ok I'm in love with your daughter because she has always been there for me since I first met her at the Dooms Day Comic and started to hang out with her. But I was stupid enough to go out with someone else because I thought she would never like me back so I went out with someone else...After a while after she broke ups with me I started to hang out more with (y/n) then I start to realize I was really into you daughter and not my ex. So when I ask her out the other day it was the best day of my life" I explain to (d/n) who had a poker face on. "Sir, it was my idea to ask for your permission to be (y/n) boyfriend and (y/n) was against it because she thought it would be bad to meet you but I didn't care..."

After at huge confession I felt right on top of the world right now but I can't celebrate right now. I could hear someone chuckle and it was (d/n) who was having fun.

"You are quite entertaining to watch I mean you are just like me when I asked (y/n) mother to be my girlfriend back in my college years. Your father taught you very well in the right way to ask a girl to be your girlfriend. You have my support with you two be together, but...if you ever hurt her feelings I'll have my men go after you a drag you back until you are in a cell" (d/n) said with a very dark aura around him which sends shivers down my spine, so this is where (y/n) gets her dark side from. "But for now we are friends please call me pops understand that ok. Now lets go before my daughter gets worried"

~YOUR POV~

"Lloyd oh thank god I thought you were in jail already" I exaggerated as I wrap my arms around his chest. "I thought you would end up like Erin."

"That was an accident!"

"He stayed there for half a year, honey!"

"Calm down I am just fine you see me right now am alive...And your dad accepts us being together so we can" Lloyd ask kissing my forehead which made me blush and him chuckle. "Anyway what happen to this Erin guy you were talking about."

"Oh...that is a great story which has to be for another time so thank you for this really mom and thanks you so much for supporting up papa" I said giving a goodbye hug since we had a mission to go on soon so I had to go back to the bounty.

"Goodbye sweetie...I hope you take care of yourself and your new boyfriend" mom said as Lloyd and I left the house.

"That was actually fun meeting your folks and all. But you know what."

"What."

"I think my dad accepts you in our lives so that is the best thing since you've already met my mom."

"I'm thankful of that Lloyd...I'm just so happy to have you in my life..." I said holding his hand tightly as we made our way back to the bounty...

WORDS: 945

👾Man, in a couple of days I have to pick ups my schedule of school I HAVE TO GO BACK NO! I still want my freedom away from the insanity, sorry if I sound crazy. I don't really enjoys school like many of my peers.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this part to the story but I was planning to do something else into the story but it might change everything about it so I'll let it go. Comment down below of how you felt about reading this. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!