Chapter 17

~YOUR POV~

   I should've known this would happen sooner or later because I've always seen it in anime. But I was so stupid to think I would pass through it, looks like fairy tales don't always even happily for someone. Many of you might be wondering what happen I mean but I'll tell you...Lloyd broke up with me...

~EARLIER TODAY~

   "Oh came on its a joke (n/n) you know I was just joking around" Kiro said through the camera. We were both skyping each other since we haven't seen each other in real life this that moment at Mother D's place.

   "Its weird Kiro I mean you're asking for the impossible? L can't just die so suddenly the police force would be suspicious of Light so he has to be careful. And the fact Light is already the main suspect so don't expect him to do it so early" I reply back to him. We were both watching Death Note and apparently Kiro thinks L will die very early since Light knows his real name but in my opinion it will be later on. I read some of the manga so I can see the future compare to him.

(A/N: for those who never read the manga or watch the anime sorry. But for those who already did either please don't spoil it, I'm still watching it) 

   "Already but come on think of it, it would be way easier for him" Kiro said pouting toprove his point. I couldn't help but think he was super cute when he pouts but its a secret only for me to know. Before I could speak I could hear a door slam close which made me jump, who could that be. There were steps coming toward my room them stop right in front of my room. 

   "(y/n) can you come outside or just answer the door please..." Lloyd said so quite I could barely hear him through the door. I exit the Skype call then open door to get a straight slap onto my face. I was frozen as I fell backwards then hit my head on my desk corner, I was being to bleed. "How could you..." 

   "W-what the hell Lloyd what was that for" I said looking straight at him too stop. Lloyd was crying in front of me, the last time I saw him cry was when (l/g/n) broke up with him. "L-Lloyd why are you cr-"

   "I'M CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU! How could you do that to me" Lloyd said with an angry expression on his face but it was toward me and not anyone else. "I can't believe you were cheating on me with (r/b/n) and you said he was a friend. That would now explain why you would always go out of the bounty especially at night."

   "Lloyd I still don't know what you are talking about! I never cheated on you with (r/b/n) we are just friends and I go to the night arcade and sales because its the best. You know me Lloyd I would never lie to you" I said grabbing his hand but he shoves me again but I catch myself before I could fall again.

   "Really the News won't lie" Lloyd said pointing to the den. I walk pass him to the TV, Nya and our brothers were out for now so it was just the two of us alone. Once I got closer I stop and froze at what I saw.

   "This just in the other night the (f/c) ninja was caught with a boy named (r/b/n) from a new sweet shop making out at a nearby alley at the arcade. Could it be true that the (f/c) ninja is cheating with the famous green to get attention to become famous as well. We need more evidence but since then no one has seen (r/b/n) since. Now to the weather..." the reporter said as the camera was zooming in to a couple with a girl around my height and (h/l) (h/c). That can't be me I would never cheat on Lloyd.

   "You trust the reporters more than me! Lloyd what reason would I want to be famous, you know me I hate crowds and attention. Beside that could be anyone there are girls out three with the same hair and hang around there plus (r/b/n) should be on vacation with his family in Florida" I said looking at Lloyd. I did have picture of them there and the fact I do Skype with him sometimes. That has to be enough evidence to prove I wasn't cheating on Lloyd.

   "I'm sorry but my gut it tells me you're wrong all whatever you're saying. I should of stayed with (l/g/n) because at least she tell me the truth and I regret ever dating and falling in love with you. I think we should brake up (y/n)" Lloyd said with a serious tone. How could you Lloyd I love you and you don't even give me a chance to explain anything with real evidence? 

   The rest of them came inside laughing but stop when they felt the tension in the room. They all look at the TV and back at us, all they had surprise expression but Kai look at me with disgust since of course him being the closest brother to Lloyd. I couldn't even look at them because of Kai, I sprinted back into my room, lock the door and slid on the door. Why is this happening to me of all people? I did nothing to deserve this. That night I was force to listen to the darkness around me and force to cry myself to sleep.

~PRESENT~

   Since then when I got out of my room I'm in my shadow form which fits naturally within the bounty. It's rare for me to come out of my room in my normal form because I can't look at Kai and Lloyd in the eyes because all they could give me was disappointment or disgust. The rest of them try to get me out but weren't successful. 

   "Lloyd you're so funny..." (l/g/n) said clinging onto Lloyd's arm as the walk the town with me hiding in the shadows. Lloyd confess his feelings to her and now they got back together. Why Lloyd you promised you wouldn't break my heart...

WORDS: 1052

   👾I bet none of you expected this to happen but if you did...😱😱😱 YOU'RE PSYCHIC! Anyways I was had to think of a way for them to break up since their relationship was going so well without holes in it at all. So I just thought of it as I was typing it. I was watching TV too so that would make sense.

ME: For the fandom out there I'm super sorry for doing this to yo- *gets hit with a book*

FANDOM: How could you do that to us. We had Lloyd and now the bitch has him. You are going to get it now Wolf!  *throws more shit* *gets more mad* *Me running away from them*

  I hope you enjoys this chapter or get the feels from it, I know I totally did. Comment down below on your thoughts about this happening or anything at all to me and I'll always read it. Until the Reader-kun...

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!