Chapter 24

~3RD POV~

    "I rather die than ever join you...My friends are more stronger than they look" (y/n) said glaring at him but he just smiles at her. Lloyd on the other hand wanted to protect her but he can't since she isn't exactly human he can't do anything even with her body being taken over.

   "Oh~ Even if they are in my little trap" the Overlord said moving to the side to show a screen with the ninja were in a trap inside the dungeon. Both (Y/n) and Lloyd were shock by the sight they are seeing. All of the ninja were beaten,were barely alive and conscious which made them shock by the sight of it. They were both filled with anger for what he did to their team and family. "Don't worry they will be ok...at a price at least. Its simple, join me (Y/n) and your team and boyfriend will go free. Besides you have an amount of time left like this..."

   "Like hell I'll ever give my-" (Y/N) starts but fell forward even as a ghost she hit the floor holding her head. Her vision was blurry and her body was trembling as she knew her time will be out if she doesn't choose. "I-I can't...if I do I'll be..."

    "(Y/n)! What the hell did you do to her!?"

    "I didn't do anything...this is what happens if a shadow soul isn't in a body for so long. Now (Y/N) listen carefully. If you join me I'll let your friends you'll be able to have your body back. And if you don't they will die and Lloyd will be going the through the same thing they will. So...what is your choice, child" the Overlord ask looking down at (Y/n) who was quiet. But then she slowly in pain she nods her head in agreement. "I know you were a smart one, now (l/g/n) let the prisoners go. And bring Lloyd to them..."

    The Overlord left (y/n)'s body which was when she flew straight into her body again. Taking a huge breath she could feel her heart again and she was going to be ok, but she knew she just made a contract with the devil. Looking down she knew what she had to risk to have them live and she would do anything to have them live. Lloyd was watching in pain seeing the strong girl he knew was at her weakest point in her life. All he wanted is to be by her but he couldn't.

    "(Y/n) you can't do this! Come on lets go we need to go to the other and beat this bastard. Please (Y/n) we need you, I need you so please come with us" Lloyd beg holding (Y/N) to come along with his since she had her body back. But she wasn't moving, her eyes were cover by her bangs. She stands up in his arms and moving forward to the door where (l/g/n) was waiting for him. Then all of a sudden she pushes him away for him to fall backwards away to the other side of the door.

    "I'm sorry Lloyd...but I'm doing this for your own good. You need to live for the both of us, I know I've just made a contract with the devil but to protect you all I'll do it all over again. So please be well Lloyd, goodbye" (Y/n) said as she felt the tears slowly roll down her face as the door was closing. The last glimpse she had of Lloyd was him trying to get to the door, but now she had a goal to accomplish to see him again. "Now Overlord what the hell do you want me to do."

~LLOYD POV~

   I was in to much shock about what happen to cry about it as (l/g/n) brought me to the others. We didn't talk but from the way she looks she is trying her best not to laugh at the moment with filled me with rage. It was for this girl and my stupid stubbornness that brought (Y/n) to do that to herself. I grit my teeth trying my best to be attack her even if her back was turn. We finally made it totes dungeon where the others were. Going through the corridors that looks familiar to a cell where the rest of them were being held prisoner.

    "(R/b/n)~ You did a good job at keeping them here. I told you, you are really good at bing a general the lord will be very happy by your work" (L/g/n) said hugging a familiar boy who return it but once he saw me he stop what he was doing. "Oh don't worry about him he isn't here to get you. He's here to get his STUPID family from this so the after this he'll leave now the keys."

    (L/g/n) went over to the door to unlock it which gave me the chance to glare at him with everything I've got. I just wanted to strangle him but that will have to come later on since I came here to save my family. Going inside once it was knock I could see Kai and Cole still were able to move so they could help and move. Cole got Jay, Kai had Nya while I was with Zane bring them all out to the streets where uncle and mom were waiting for us. By the look on my face uncle didn't ask anything about (Y/n).

    I'll come save you (y/N), I promise you that, I thought looking at the lair of the Overlord the was slowly getting smaller. We needed time to heal the rest them so we are going to the samurai lair to rest up and plans way to save Ninjago and (y/n).

    When we got there we set up a small somewhat hospital to fix them up and try to fix Zane's programming so he could work again. After so many attempts to fix him we finally got it right because he was moving around again and went to work. From his words; Nya had a broken leg and sprain ankle, Cole was bleeding on the inside, Jay had a few broken ribs with a scratch over his left eye and Kai had a beaten in the ribs and must have fell from somewhere. Everyone was in bad shape so we all hurry to help Zane with anything he needed.

   "Lloyd...where is (Y/n)" Zane ask looking over at me after helping Jay. I couldn't meet him in the eyes since the thought sunk to deep into my heart. Taking note from that Zane must of notice. "I'm sorry for asking, Lloyd. I'll stop, I'm going to go help Nya why..."

    Why, why did have to be you (Y/n)?

WORDS: 1129

    👾A new update from last week I'm on a roll! And not only that but in just a few weeks I'll have complete freedom because SUMMER IS FINALLY COMING! I'm so happy and can't wait until then. Just all the thought of the things I can do is making me excited until then. Not only that but just one more week of testing!

    I hope you enjoy this new chapter and I'm always happy to write them. And note: I just thought of this just a few minutes ago before publishing it since I got bored and it just came to me. Comment down below your thoughts to the story or anything else you would like to say and I'm always happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun....

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!