Chapter 14

~YOUR POV~

   "How did I see this coming for some reason..." I trailed off as I watch my biologically 12 year old boyfriend act like a 5 year when he saw the ocean. We were planning to go to the beach today since it's been a while since he went to the beach while I went to the beach at ALO which was really fun since I can hang out with the gang there and attack bosses.

   "You can't judge me for this besides being the green ninja I have to move around a lot since I have to get my rewards. Plus this gives us time to do a date without anyone bothering us" Lloyd said giving me his goofy smile while I just roll my eyes. "Hey where is your bathing suit I thought you would have one on you since you love to swim..."

   "Oh that I'll swim in a bit but right now I want to finish these se-I MEAN I WANT TO FINISH THIS EPISODE" I said almost having my secret being found out which is really bad. I was actually watching Free! Eternal Summer and at the part when they were showing their amazing packs and muscle. A little secret I have is I am just like Gou or Kou who like to look at muscles but I am dedicated to only look at anime guys and not real life ones. Also I have a slight crush on Haru, Makoto and Souske if only they were real I would want to marry them but I don't think Lloyd would allow it.

(A/n: they are my top favorite ones in the anime but I still do like Rei, Nagisa and Rin)

   "I see so you think the mackerel guy is more batter than me talk about unfair" Lloyd said which caught my ears. I actually did feel bad about being dedicated to my anime than my boyfriend but he just insulted Haru-Senpai.

   "Hey don't talk mean about..." I stop immediately as soon as I saw the sight in front of me. Lloyd...shirtless...six-pack...smirking at me... I can't take my eyes off of him...And I guess he saw me staring because he place a finger under my chin to look at him.

   "You like what you see (n/n)-chan" Lloyd said using his natural deep voice which makes me blush hard

   "You like what you see (n/n)-chan" Lloyd said using his natural deep voice which makes me blush hard. Since when did the cute innocent Lloyd turn into this bad boy, they grow up so fast, WAY to fast in my opinion.

   "Do you want to play that game Lloyd-senpai if you want to..." I said with a sly look on my face while Lloyd turn back to his childish self apologizing about what he just said and finally confess he got lessons from Kai, once I find him I'll use my shadow minions to ruin his porcupine hair and to use my shadow blade on him...

   "A-anyway just go put your swim suit on I'll wait in the water. So don't take long you got that" Lloyd said as he made his way to the water. Well, might as well take off my clothes, I wait to the changing rooms then come out with my casual clothes in my hand. After I place then in our spots then fix the (f/c) frills on my bikini since some times I get self-conscious. I hope I look ok.

 I hope I look ok

(A/n: you can pick what color is your bikini I wanted to use the designs) 

~LLOYD POV~

   I hope (n/n) is ok since she has been taking awhile since I've seen her, maybe I should go and check on her. As I was about to get out of the water I was (y/n) coming in a (f/c) bikini with frill which was really good looking on her. Even some of the guys went to check her out which got me pissed but I saw that (y/n) was about to jump so I caught her. 

   "Sorry I took so long I was taking my sweet time getting here" (y/n) said removing her (h/c) bangs out of her beautiful face to show those charming (e/c) eyes and I saw her (h/l) hair in a hairband to stay out of her face, she look so amazing.

   "Well come on then lets get in the water before we have to leave" I said splashing (n/n) who did the same thing it was so much fun being with her and just the two of us with nobody bothering us.

~TIME SKIP~

   "Geez, if I found out you will get sick like this then I would of never agreed to come with you to the ocean" (y/n) said handing me a large (f/n) blanket which then (y/n) share with me after. "You are sharing with me or else so help you god."

   Right now we are together on deck watching over the neon bright New Ninjago City while we were cuddling. (y/n) was in my lap with her back on my chest she was so cute like a child pouting by the fact that I was securing her so she can't escape from my grasp.

   "I'm now sick is it wrong if I just want to cuddle my adorable girlfriend right now huh? Besides I can tell you are enjoying this right now" I said nuzzling my head into her silky hair that smells like (f/f) which is her favorite flower that became my favorite thanks to herring near me al the time. I miss times like this when I can be lazy around (y/n) before I had to collect those rewards all around maybe next time I go to Japan I'll get her something from the manga store she likes and get a Blue Exorcist Figurine or something since she is in love with any anime that she watches.

   "Ha...guilty as charge...now if you excuse me...I'll take a...nap" (y/n) said yawning then shutting her eyes then she was asleep. She has to be the cutest when she is asleep since she looks like a child with a pure beautiful look on her face. I slowly lean in the give a quick peck on the lips then began to close my eyes. 

   "Good night my Princess..."

WORDS: 1031

   👾The school year has been crazy since being a eight-grader and all but somehow I lived thought it all and I still wish to have summer. I'll try to update every other weekend at least but I can't really keep promises about it. 

ME: Aw Lloyd got cute in this one when he was stuttering and stuff 

LLOYD: I WAS NOT *blushing*

YOU: But it is true Lloyd you are kind of cute when you blush *sly smirk*

LLOYD: You are suppose to be on my side

   Anyway I hope you enjoy this new chapter to the story and comment below about your thoughts. And as always I will read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!