Chapter 5

If you're good at something, never do it for free!~The Joker

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to one my most loyal and amazing followers, AbstractVisions. They're always the first to read, comment, and vote on my new stories or chapters, and they've been so supportive and amazing I can't even begin to tell you all. Thank you so much!

Siena

CRASH! A large sound awoke from my deep slumber, and as I got up I muttered various curse words at Dylan and cursed him to a lifetime of no Netflix.

I poked my head into the room and see one of our plates on the floor in pieces. I glared at Dylan irritably, who was standing there with a sheepish look on his face.

"DYLAN!" I screamed.

"Sorry, S. I was just distracted." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, which is what he does whenever he's nervous.

I sighed. "You got me up, so I may as well get ready for school today. Don't forget we have dinner with our sisters today? Ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah, I won't forget." He said, waving his hand around in a dismissive gesture.

I looked at him suspiciously before walking to the bathroom to get in the shower.

As soon as I'm done, I got dressed in t-shirt and shorts and walked out to the kitchen, grabbing an apple for a quick breakfast.

"Dylan, I'm leaving!" I shouted. "I'll catch the subway, and you can take the car!"

I walked out before Dylan could shout an answer, slamming the door behind me and taking a bite out of my apple as I walked a few blocks down to the subway station.

I quickly paid, got on the train, and held onto one of the poles as the train sped towards my destination. Looking around, I saw that the train was packed as usual, and I grabbed onto the pole tightly, so the constant jostling of people wouldn't throw me off balance.

All of a sudden, the train jerked to a quick halt, nearly wrenching everybody off their seats and onto the floor.

Round me, I heard people muttering, "What's going on?", "This city, I swear," and my personal favorite, "Oh man, look what happened to my hot dog!"

Sorry. That was kinda random. Anyways, I picked myself up off the floor, but before I can even manage to get fully back up, the train starts moving again, but this time, faster.

Much faster.

It tossed me back down to the ground, where I stayed for the time being, for it is too dangerous to get up right now. The train seemed to be going at speeds that are far too taxing on its wheels, and it doesn't seem to show any indication of slowing down.

People have begun screaming, their voices soon petering out due to too much strain on their vocal chords. I tried to fish my phone out of my pocket, but it became too hard. All of a sudden, a curve came up, and the train is going to far too fast to miss it.

Luckily, we were in the back of the train, so we should be a bit safer.

But all that goes through my head as the concrete wall rushes towards me at 100 miles per hour is: I'm going to be so late for my test today.

SMASH!

THE END!

Haha not really!

...........................................................................................................................