Chapter 2

*Laurens P.O.V*

We walk for about 15 minutes and I start to recognise where we are. Jacob is so nice and easy to talk to and we get on so well.

"So where did you move from?" Jacob asks me.

"California so quite far away" I reply.

"I've been to California before its so nice there" he says as we turn into a street that I recognise to be mine.

"Thank you so much for walking me Jacob I'm so glad I saw you or I would be screwed haha"

"Aw that's ok it was nice talking to you"

"Well I guess I'll see you around" I say turning to walk up my driveway.

"Wait can I get your number?" calls out Jacob.

"Sure" I turn around and pass him my phone after I pull up my contact page. He quickly types it in and hands me back my phone. I do the same with his phone.

"Bye Lauren"

"Bye Jacob"

*Jacobs P.O.V*

I walk to my house feeling happy and immediately text Lauren.

J-Hey Lauren it's Jacob
L-Hey Jacob thanks for earlier
J-I had fun we should hang out again soon
L-Yeah definitely I've gtg now speak to you later

I couldn't wait to see her again!

I order some pizza for lunch and I'm about to go live in YouNow when I suddenly have a thought. Does Lauren know about my social media famousness? I was 15 and had over 10 million Instagram followers and 15 million musical.ly fans. I'm sure she would have said something if she recognised me...

The doorbell rings which means my pizzas here. I go live and the thought gets pushed to the back of my mind.

*Lauren's P.O.V

Its 6 o'clock by the time my dads boss leaves. He was the type of person that just talks and talks for hours. I go upstairs to my room and check my phone to see that Katy had snapchated me. I missed California so much but now I had Jacob...

I suddenly realised that it was Saturday and I had school on Monday. I was dreading starting at a new school because I'm really shy and meeting people that I don't know kind of scares me.

I take my laptop off my desk and lie down on my bed switching it on. I watch a film on Netflix until my mom calls my down for dinner.

*Jacobs P.O.V*
I can't get Lauren off my mind so I decide to FaceTime her. It rings and rings but she doesn't pick up. She must be eating I decide. I text her instead and tell her to FaceTime me when she can.

I post a new Instagram photo and make some new musical.lys. I then tell my snapchat followers  to go and like them all.

It all starts with a smile (Jacob Sartorius)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara