Chapter 5

A few weeks later
*LAURENS P.O.V*

I go up to my room and check my phone. Katy had texted and asked me to FaceTime her so I did. She picked up before the first ring had finished.

"Hiiii" she said sounding very excited.

"Hi how are you? I miss you so much!"

"I'm good I miss you too but I have some really exciting news" she tells me. "I'm coming to Virginia!!!" She says with a massive smile on her face.

"Omg when?"

"Well my mum has a business trip there this weekend so she said I can come as long as I can stay with you for the whole weekend"

"Yeah of course you can I'm so excited and we also have Monday off so you get to stay for longer!!"

"Yay so how has life been in Virginia have you met any cute boys?" She asks smirking.

"Actually yes I met a boy called Jacob and we went out to Starbucks and we kissed" I babble.

"Oh my god I need to meet him when I come" she says.

"Yeah we should hang out with him"

"I'm so excited but I've got to go now I'll text you my flight details for Friday" she says hanging up.

My mom calls me down for dinner so I put my phone on charge and go downstairs.

*JACOBS P.O.V*

Mark is at my house for dinner tonight (yes duhitzmark) after we have eaten we go to my room and I start talking to him about Lauren.

"She's so nice and cute and the kiss was amazing" I tell him.

"Aw you sound so cute together I need to meet her"

"Yeah definitely we should try and meet up with her sometime this week"

"Yeah do you want to go live on YouNow? I haven't broadcasted in ages" Mark asks me.

"Sure I'll go get some snacks" I reply.

We do our thing on YouNow and when mark leaves I text Lauren.

J-Hey are you free on Saturday?💞
L-Yeah my friend from California is coming over so we could hang with her too💞
J-Cool can I invite my friend Mark as well?💞
L-Yeah of course I can't wait💞
J-Me too see you on Saturday💞

I went to sleep excited for Saturday.

*LAURENS P.O.V*

The week goes by really quickly and before I know it it's Thursday night. Katy is coming tomorrow!! Just as I am thinking that she texts me.

K-Hey so my flight lands at 4:30 tomorrow💓
L-Perfect we will pick you up from the airport then can't wait to see you💓
K-Me too see you tomorrow bestie💓

I turn my phone off and watch some Netflix. After a while I get a bit bored so I go back on my phone. I decide to download Instagram and make an account to see what it's all about. I make my name @laurenwilliams.
I find Katy's account and follow her before looking through who she follows to find people I know. I decide to try and find Jacobs account and then I realise that I don't actually know his last name.

I search 'Jacob' into the search bar and hope that his will come up.

I click on the first account that comes up @jacobwhitesides nope not him.

The next one that comes up is @jacobsartorius I click on it. It's him! Wow he has a LOT of followers I click follow and see that he has his snapchat name in in his bio. I text him and tell him to add and follow me back on both.

I check the time and see that it's already 10pm so I go to bed.

*JACOBS P.O.V*

I wake up to a text from Lauren telling me to follow her on Insta and snapchat. I add her on snapchat but don't follow her. I'm not trying to be mean but if i follow her my fans will know and wonder why I'm following a random girl.

I go through my social media and then ask mark if he wants to stay over tonight he says yes so I get up, shower and get ready.