Chapter 17

*LAURENS P.O.V*

After we've eaten it's time for the boys to start the show. I sit backstage again. All by myself. After an hour or so I get bored of watching them. Their doing the exact same thing they were yesterday so I had already seen it all. I decided to go exploring around the massive building since I'd seen lots of doors and interesting looking rooms on my trip to the toilet earlier.

I start walking and go up to the top floor. I walk to the end of the corridor and open the door. Wow. In front of me is a room made entirely of glass. The walls, floor and ceiling are made of the kind of glass you can see out of but nobody can see in. In one corner of the room is a bunch of beanbags and pillows. I walk over to them and lie down on the cushions looking out at the view.

I take some pictures on my phone then lie back and think about the Hunter situation. When he kissed me it somehow felt right to kiss him back. But it's not, I have Jacob. If I love Jacob then why do I feel something for Hunter?

I sigh and close my eyes suddenly feeling very tired.

*JACOBS P.O.V*

There's only one hour left of the show and then I can go back to the hotel and hang out with Lauren.

"And now Jacob is going to perform" the Announcer says.

I walk into the stage and take a deep breath.

"Please everyone sing along I know you know the words" I laugh and the music starts.

"Chilling with a hair tie
No makeup with some sweatpants on

You know I can always be that guy you can think about me all night long.

But I think you need something to think of me

something that will keep you warm and show you we can be more than just this"

I sing the rest of the song with everyone and then go off the stage. I love performing. It's the best feeling hearing the audience sing my lyrics back to me.

I go back over to the meet and greet section and meet the last group. After that I go over to the merch signing table and meet more people.

When everything's finished its already 9:30pm. I go backstage to find Lauren but I don't see her anywhere. I call her and she picks up.

"Hello" she sounds confused like shes just woken up.

"Hey where are you?" I ask her.

"Come upstairs and go to the door at the end" she tells me.

"Okay see you in a minute" I say hanging up.

I do what she tells me and find myself in a glass room.

"Wow this is awesome" I say walking over to Lauren who is lying on a bunch of pillows.

I sit down and join her. We cuddle in a comforting silence for a bit.

After about twenty minutes I decide we should go downstairs because the car to the hotel will be here soon.

When we reach the front door we find all the boys waiting for us in the car.

"Finally" says Taylor laughing  "what where you two doing up there".

"Shut up" I say sitting down. The only two seats left are separate. One next to Hunter and one next to Cameron. I sit next to Hunter and Lauren takes the seat next to Cameron.

Once we are back at the hotel it's already 11pm so we get something to eat and then go to our hotel room. Lauren is wide awake.

"Well I did sleep for like 4 hours not very long ago" she points out.

"True" we go out to the corridor to see what the others are doing.

They are all in Cameron's room again.

"Hey we're just about to play hide and seek want to join?" Cameron asks as we walk in.

"Yeah I love hide and seek" Lauren says excitedly.

"Okay so the rules are: no hiding together, hide anywhere in the hotel except in the rooms, no leaving the building, once you've been found come back to this room and Jacob is counting you have 1 minute GO" Cameron shouts.

Wait what? They all start to run off.

"I hate counting" I shout at Cameron.

"Tough and close your eyes" he says laughing as he runs out the room.

I wait till their all out of  the room and put a timer on my phone for 1 minute. Once the timer is up I walk out and start searching for them. This hotel is massive and there is not very many of them to find.

This could take a while...

I decide to go the biggest rooms first so I go to the function room. I find Aaron hiding under a table and Chris behind a screen thing.

Next I go to the Starbucks and find Dylan sitting there trying to blend into the coffee shop.

I next go to the men's toilets and find Taylor in one of the stalls. I then find some more of them in various other places. I only had Cam, Lauren and Hunter left to find.

The others were back at Cameron's hotel room now and there was only a few other places that you could hide so it shouldn't be to hard.