Chapter 30

*LAURENS P.O.V*

I wake up in somebody's arms. I hear my name being called but faintly, like the voices are coming from a different room or something. Slowly, I open my eyes and see figures crowded around me. Everything is blurry.

"Lauren are you okay?" Whoevers arms I'm in says.

"No I don't think so" my voice sounds weird.

"I think we should take you home" a female voice says.

The person holding me stands up and lifts me into bridal position. I close my eyes again and sleep takes over.

*JACOBS P.O.V*

"I'm worried about her she didn't seem okay when she was awake" I say to Mark and Maddie.

"I know me too" Mark says.

"I'm sure she'll be fine after a good nights sleep but she's gonna be hella hung over tomorrow" Maddie says.

We reach Lauren's house and I pull her key out of her purse. Her parents still aren't home. I unlock the door and we take her up to her room and lay her down on the bed.

"I'll go get her a glass of water" Mark says and walks downstairs. Maddie follows him.

I take of her heels and put the duvet over her "Lauren" I say softly. I shake her a bit. "Wake up baby"

She opens her eyes.

"How do you feel?"

"Much better actually everything was blurry and I couldn't hear properly when you woke me at the party but I'm fine now" she suddenly turns pale and jumps out of her bed "I'm gonna throw up" she makes it to the bathroom just in time. I go over to see her throwing up into the toilet. I grab a hairtie from the cabinet and tie her hair up the best I can. She stops throwing up.

"You ok?" I ask.

She nods and stands up before going back into her room. She grabs her pyjamas and starts getting changed.

"I'll go see where Mark and Maddie are their taking ages" I walk into the kitchen to see Maddie sitting on the counter making out with Mark. Okayy I do not wanna watch that. I quietly back out of the room and go back into Lauren's to find her tucked up in bed on her phone. She looks up.

"Jakey come cuddle" she stretches her arms out. 

I go over to her bed and lay down in it. I put my arms round her and she holds my hands.

"I'm glad we're back together I missed you so much"

"Me too and by the way your staying the night so get comfy" she says.

I laugh "okay but you better not throw up again"

"I won't I feel much better now"

"Good and do you still have my pink shirt with the palm tree on it?" I ask.

"Yeahh why?" She says.

"Because I wanna wear it to sleep in"

"You could just sleep naked"

"Haha no. Where is it?"

"In there" she points to a drawer.

I open it and start looking through the clothes until i find it. I take off the clothes I'm wearing and put the shirt on so I'm just wearing boxers and the shirt. I look over to catch Lauren staring at me.

"Come on I'm tired and I wanna cuddle" she whines.

I get back into the bed and we go back into the position we were in before.

"I feel safe when you cuddle me" she says.

I smile and close my eyes. "Goodnight Lauren"

"Goodnight Jacob"

Just before I fall asleep I hear her her whisper.

"I love you"