Chapter 24

*LAURENS P.O.V*

I woke up and checked my phone to see loads of texts from people wishing me a happy birthday. I replied to them and went downstairs. I was instantly greeted by my parents.

"Happy birthday!!!" They shouted. They both hugged me and I saw that they had set up breakfast as well as a pile of presents with some number sixteen balloons.

"Wow thank you so much" I smiled and went over to the presents. I got some clothes, makeup, money and all the usual stuff you get on your birthday. I came to the last present. It was a small black box. I opened it up to see a set of keys. I looked at my parents. They smiled back at me.

"Come and see this" they opened the front door and I saw a matte black jeep in my driveway with a massive bow on the top.

"Oh my God I love you" I screamed and hugged both my parents. "Thank you so so much" I opened the car door and went inside. The interior was beautiful and it had the best up to date gadgets. I couldn't wait to drive it. I took my phone out of my pocket and went on snapchat to show all of my followers.

I then went inside to eat breakfast. It was the perfect breakfast of pancakes, bacon and waffles and I had a hot chocolate as well. After I had finished eating I went upstairs to get ready. We where leaving the house at 12 to go for lunch somewhere so I had just under two hours to get ready. I showered and loosely curled my hair. I then put on my outfit:

Since it was quite cold I put on a white cardigan and white converse

Since it was quite cold I put on a white cardigan and white converse. I then put my hair half up half down and put a white bow in it. I did my makeup and grabbed a black purse to put my stuff in. After I was fully ready I went downstairs to see my parents waiting.

"Are you ready to go?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah but can I please please drive I wanna try out my new car"

"Okay I'll put the address into the sat-nav so you don't we're going" my dad said and went into the car.

After a few minutes I opened the door to the drivers seat and got in.

*JACOBS P.O.V*

I started setting everything up in the basement with Marks help. We laid out a table of food and pushed the furniture back so we had plenty of space. After we set up the room we thought about the final arrangements and I left my house to meet Lauren.

*LAURENS P.O.V*

After a fancy meal in a fancy restaurant with my family. We left the restaurant and got into my car. I was in love with it already. I drove back to the house and just as I parked Jacob phoned me.

"Hey Jacob"

"Hi princess happy birthday can we meet at the park now?"

"Sure I'll drive I'll be there in a few"

"Okay see you soon"

He hung up the phone and I started my car back up again. I drove to the park to see Jacob waiting for me. He was sitting on a bench holding two Starbucks drinks. I got out of my car and sat down next to him. He handed me a cup and kissed me.

"Hey baby how's your birthday going"

"Even better now your here"

He smiled and stood up then got down on one knee. Hold up I'm sixteen.

"Lauren Williams I love you so much" he pulled a small black box out of his pocket. Wtf.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i can't see myself without you"

I sat there shocked. Is he about to do what I think he is.

"I would marry you right now if I could but we're to young. So please" he started to open the box.

"Take this promise ring and when your feeling sad or lonely just remember that I love you and I'm always here for you" he fully opened the box to reveal a stunning ring with an infinity sign on it. Phew.

"I love you so much Jacob" I kissed him and he took the ring out of the box. He placed it on my ring finger on my right hand. It fitted perfectly.

"I'm the luckiest girl alive thank you so much" we kissed again but got interrupted by Jacobs phone ringing. He looked at it.

"It's Mark" he sighed.

"Have you two still not made up? We'll answer it then" I told him.

He reluctantly pressed the answer button and put the phone to his ear.

"Why are you at my house...No... Fine I'll be there soon...Laurens with me... why not?...Whatever I'll be there soon bye" He hung up. I gave him a questioning look.

"Mark needs me to go to my house but he said you can't come" He says.

"What why?"

"I don't know"

"Well at least let me drive you" I say.

"Okay let's go"

*JACOBS P.O.V*

I got into the passenger side of Laurens car and she started driving. I texted Mark.

Jacob- I'll b there in 5 make sure everything's ready.

Mark- Okay we're nearly ready

I put my phone down to see us turning into my street. Lauren slowed down and parked.

"Are you sure I cant come in?" she asks.

"Yeah but wait here it shouldn't take long" I say getting out of the car. I shut the door behind me and go into my house. I walk down to the basement and see everybody waiting. We wait for about 5 minutes then I make the call.

"Lauren can you come to my basement please"

"Um okay why" I hear her shutting her car door.

"Just coz" I hang up the phone and get everybody into position.

*LAURENS P.O.V*

I walk down the stairs to Jacobs basement feeling confused. I push open the door. The room is in darkness.

"Jacob?"

The lights suddenly flick on.

"SURPRISE" shout all of my closest friends jumping up. Jacob runs over and hugs me.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating in ages😬
Tysm for 4K reads
please vote and comment❤️

Also follow my Insta- @Jacobs.snaps