Chapter 13

*A few weeks later*

*LAURENS P.O.V*

Jacob is off to Florida tomorrow for magcon. I'm not gonna see him for more than 3 weeks since he just going from place to place instead of coming home in between. I'm going to really miss him but I know he's living his dream.

Since he's going away he's coming round to my house for the day so we can chill before he goes.

Somebody knocks on my door.

"Come in"

Jacob walks in and I stand up to hug him.

"Your mom let me in"

"I can't believe your going and I won't see for like 4 weeks"

"I know I'm gonna miss you but you get to come to one of the shows" he says excitedly.

"About that" I say as sadly as I can. "I don't think I can come anymore because my mom is making me go to Cali to visit my grandparents and she's already booked the flights and everything" I lie.

"Aw but I was so looking forward to you coming" Jacob looks disappointed.

"Me too but I can't" I hate lying to him but it will all be worth it.

We spend the rest of the day watching Netflix and making vines and YouTube videos and stuff.

When it's time for Jacob to go we have a long kiss and i tell him to text me everyday.

"Don't worry I will plus we need to keep our snapstreak up" he laughs.

We kiss again and he leaves.

*JACOBS P.O.V*

I hate that I have to leave her and she can't come to the show but I'm so excited for magcon.

When I get home I pack my suitcase and a rucksack. I then go to sleep and set my alarm for 6am since my flight is at 7:30.

Bleep bleep bleep.

I wake up and groan. Too early. I roll over and turn it off before getting out of bed. After I'm up I shower and chuck on some clothes.

My mom drives me too the airport but she's not coming this time since we are away for nearly a month.

"Bye sweetie don't stay up too late and call me when you land" she fusses as we get to security.

"Don't worry mom I'll be fine" I assure her. "Bye".

After I've been through security and everything I wait to board my flight. The flights short since its only Virginia to Florida.

"Calling flight 432 to Florida" a speaker announces.

That's me.

I get up and walk over to to the gate where I board my flight.

Once onboard I put in my earphones and close my eyes. Within minutes I'm asleep.