Chapter 34

*LAURENS P.O.V*

I took a deep breath before turning the engine on. I was wearing leggings and a hoodie with my hair in a messy bun because I couldn't care less about what I looked like. I reversed out of Jacobs driveway and started driving down the road. The first place I had to go was the pharmacy. I went to the nearest cvs and parked. Then I pulled out a pair of sunglasses from the glove compartment in an effort to shield my face from the judgemental people at the store. I stepped outside into the chilly November morning and walked towards the shop. After searching around the store for a good 10 minutes I finally found what I was looking for and picked up the small cardboard box of pills from where it lay on the shelf. I took it to the checkout and tried not to make eye contact with the cashier even though I was wearing sunglasses. I was so embarrassed about the fact that I was 16 and buying the morning after pill. The cashier smiled at me after I handed her the money and I walked out of the store. Next I went to a gas station that was next door and bought a bottle of water and a bag of chips. When I was finished there I went back to my car and tore open the packet of pills. The back of the packaging instructed me to take one pill so I did and took a huge gulp of water with it. After another few sips of the water I decided to call Jacob. I connected my phone to my car and started driving while it rung.

"Lauren are you okay?" He asked as he answered.

"Yeah I just took the pill"

"I'm so sorry about that I still can't believe how stupid I was"

"It's okay. Really. Can you just stay on the phone to me I want to speak to someone right now"

"Of course. I'm just about to go over to your house. Do you have a spare key somewhere?"

"Yeah I took my key of my car keys before I left. It should be on your nightstand"

I hear him walking up the stairs. "Ahh yes. Here it is"

I suddenly started feeling sick. "Jacob I don't feel well"

"Oh no what's wrong?" He asks concerned.

"My head is banging and I have really bad cramps"

"Okay pull over at the nearest place you can"

I do as he says and exit into a small side street before parking. "Okay I've parked"

"Do you think you can drive?"

"I don't think so I'm starting to feel dizzy and nauseous"

"Where are you?"

I tell him the name of the street.

"I'm getting an uber there now just hold on" he hangs up the phone and I sip my water while I wait.

I close my eyes to try and block everything out but my head won't stop pounding. I can't even look at my phone because it hurts my eyes so I just lean back in my seat with my eyes still closed.

About 15 minutes later I hear a knock on the window and I look up to see Jacob. I unlock the door for him.

"Hey how are you feeling?" He says getting into the passenger seat.

"Not good" I say close to tears.

"It must of been from the pill. Let's go home"

"No I need to meet my aunt" I say.

"No Lauren you can't go and your not in the right state of mind to be talking about you're parents"

"I suppose you're right"

"Cmon let's switch places I'll drive" he says.

I unclip my seatbelt and get out. I walk round to the other side of the car and get in to the passengers seat while Jacob gets into the drivers.

"Lets go" he says. "Is there anything you want to eat?"

I shake my head "No I just want to sleep and get rid of this headache"

*JACOBS P.O.V*

It only takes 10 minutes to drive back and soon as we get there I make Lauren change into pajama pants and one of my old tshirts to make sure she's comfortable. Then I turn of my bedroom lights and let her sleep in my bed.

It's only 12pm so I decide to still go to her house and get her stuff. I pick up her house keys that I found earlier and take her car since I don't have my own. When I get there I go up to her room which is freezing because nobody's been there to put the heating on. I open her closet and take as many clothes as I can and stuff them into a suitcase that I found on the floor. I then pack some of her other stuff like jewellery and perfume. When I'm done I take the suitcase to her car and drive back to my house.

A/N I have no motivation for this story and I don't really like it anymore so I think I'm gonna end it soon. I have started another Jacob fanfic which is much better so please read that🖤