Chapter 19

*Laurens P.O.V*

Oh no. I can't tell Jacob it'll break his heart. No I need to I can't lie to him.

"Lauren??" Jacob says interrupting me.

"Well kind of"

"What happened tell me Lauren" Jacob has a sad look on his face.

This isn't gonna end well.

"Hunter was acting weird on the first day of Magcon and when we were in the car on the way to the hotel he kept grabbing my thigh and acting strangely. Then when we were filming that video he pulled me out and said he had something to tell me but he didn't he kissed me"

Jacob face turns to anger.

"But I swear I didn't kiss him back I pushed him off and went back to the room and texted you"

"Why didn't you tell me at the time?" Jacob asks me.

"I didn't want to hurt you"

"I'm gonna f***ing kill Hunter. How dare he go around kissing you and acting like it's ok" Jacob stands up and makes his way to the door.

"Jacob no he's not worth it" I say following him. "Let's just go to bed its late".

"Okay fine but he's getting it in the morning".

Me and Jacob get ready for bed and cuddle on my bed watching tv before falling asleep.

*Jacobs P.O.V*

I wake up and the first thought that comes to my head is Hunter. I hate him. I more than hate him. Words can't even describe how much I hate him.

I glance over at Lauren who is sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed.

Thank god we are going home today. No more Hunter to ruin everything.

I go on my phone and see that my mom has texted me.

Mom- Hey Jacob I'll pick you and Lauren up at 4:30. Bart told me that all of you are going to a trampolining park today so have fun I'll see you later❤️

We're going trampolining today? I quickly reply to her than go and take a shower.

When I get out Lauren is awake and on her phone.

"Morning princess" I say to her.

"Morning babe what are we doing today?" She asks me.

"My mom texted me and told me that Barts booked a trampolining place for all the Magcon members" I tell her.

"Ohh sounds fun I've never been trampolining" she says looking excited.

"Your gonna love it"

She takes a shower and comes out the bathroom looking stunning as always.

We go down to breakfast and I see Hunter. I almost forgot about him.

"No just ignore him let's pretend he doesn't exist" Lauren says seeing me look angrily at him.

"No I wanna fight him"

"No you don't trust me ignoring him is way more effective"

"Okay" I say defeated.

I grab a bacon roll and some toast from the buffet and join the rest of Magcon for breakfast.

Bart stands up.

"We are going to be going trampolining today at a trampolining park so I want you all to be ready by 12 and we will meet at the reception. If your not there on time then you'll be left behind" he announces and sits back down.

After me and Lauren are finished breakfast we go up to the room and pack our stuff up. We then just chill on our phones and wait till 12.

When it's finally time we make our way down to reception to meet everyone else.

I notice Hunter winking at Lauren. But she just looks straight through him.

He tries talking to her "Hey Lauren".

She completely ignores him.

He gives up and goes back to talking to Brandon.

Laurens right ignoring him is a good idea.

I lean down and kiss Lauren. She kisses me back. We pull apart and I look up to see Hunter giving me a death glare. I smirk back at him.

"What was that for?" Lauren asks me.

"Nothing i just felt like kissing you"

She giggles as we walk out to the car. Me and Lauren sit at the back next to Blake. Hunter sits far away from us. Good.

The ride to the trampolining place is short and we are quickly there.