Chapter 21

*LAURENS P.O.V*

Me and Mark ended up staying at Jacobs because we both couldn't be bothered going home and Jacob didn't mind. We watched movies and ended up falling asleep on the couch under a blanket.

I woke up with Jacobs arm wrapped around me and Mark lying on top of both of us. I wriggled out of Jacobs arm and lifted up marks legs before carefully putting them back down again trying not to wake them up.

I went on my phone and walked into Jacobs bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I was a mess. I had forgotten to take my makeup off last night so it was smudged all over my face and my hair was all messed up.

I walked over to the shower and turned it on changing the temperature to get it just right. I striped off, got in and had a nice long hot shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

"Shoot" I muttered. I didn't have any clean clothes.

I picked up my tshirt and smelled it. Eww it stank of sweat since I'd worn it the whole day yesterday and slept in it. I couldn't wear that. I suppose I could wear my leggings and I would have to wear my underwear from yesterday.

I picked up my phone and called Jacob. After four rings he finally picked up.

"Hello" he sounded like he'd just woke up.

"Hey Jacob can I borrow a tshirt I don't have any?" I asked him.

"Uhh yeah where are you"

"In the bathroom I just had a shower"

"K I'll be there in a few"

"Thanks Bae" I hung up the phone and put on what clothes I had.

I waited for Jacob but he took so long. I decided to call him again.

"Jacob hurry up how long does it take?" I asked him once he'd picked up.

"What? Oh sorry I fell asleep again".

"Well get up I need a tshirt I'm staying on the phone with you this time so you don't fall asleep again"

"Okay bossy I'm getting up now"

I heard him walk up the stairs since the bathroom was underneath them.

"What shirt do you want?" He asked.

"I dunno the smallest one you've got" I said laughing.

Jacob wore shirts that were long on him so they were gonna be huge on me.

"Okay I've got one" he announced.

"Right bring it to the bathroom door and don't look in I'm basically naked"

"Okay dokay I'm outside"

I opened the door a crack and put my hand out. Jacob handed me the shirt.

"Thank you babe" I said to him.

"Your welcome" he walked away and I closed the door.

He had given me a shirt that was light pink and had a tiny palm tree in the front at the left. I put it on. Okay this was definitely not his smallest shirt it was massive on me. Whatever i tucked it into my leggings and put my hair into two French braids I then went out to see what Mark and Jacob where doing.

*JACOBS P.O.V*

"Finally" I said as Lauren walked out the bathroom. Damn she looked good in my shirt. "Why do girls take so long to get ready?"

"It's not my fault you fell asleep when you were supposed to be helping me. Wait where's Mark?"  She asked me.

"He went home to get ready"

"Ready for what?"

"We're going swimming in my pool"

"Jacob are you kidding I just showered" she said annoyed.

I laughed "I don't care get your butt over to you're house and put on a swimsuit"

"Bye" she said walking out the door.

I went upstairs to my room and put on swimming shorts. I don't bother putting a shirt on. I then went back downstairs and got some snacks. I got chips and dip, candy and my absolute favourite pop tarts. I took them all outside and put them on the table. I then got some drinks and cups.

Mark arrived and walked out to my backyard.  "Is Lauren still not here" he asked.

"Nah she got annoyed when I said we were going in the pool but she should be here in a minute"

Right on cue the doorbell went off. I opened it and saw Lauren still wearing my shirt except it looked like a dress on her and flip flops. She smiled at me and and her eyes wandered down my shirtless body.

"C'mon marks here already" I said turning round and going out the back door.

"Hey Lauren" Mark greeted her.

"Hey Mark" she said back to him.

"Let's go in the pool then" I said.

Lauren walked over to the food but me and Mark jumped in the pool.

I looked round  a minute later to see her on a sun bed no longer wearing my shirt. Wow she looked good in a bikini. Her eyes were closed.

"Lauren I swear to god if you don't get your ass in here I'm gonna chuck you in"

She opened her eyes and looked at me "don't be so salty Jacob I wanna sunbathe" she laughed and lay back closing her eyes.

Me and Mark played around in the pool for about half and hour but I really wanted Lauren to come in.