Chapter 25

*LAURENS P.O.V*

I stood there shocked.

"What? How" I didn't know what to say.

"Well we wanted to plan something special for your birthday" Maddie said coming up to me.

"Thank you guys all so much" I said hugging them all.

I looked at the far side of the room and saw a table of food. I headed straight towards it and started eating. Mark and Jacob followed me.

"Wait I thought you two were annoyed at each other" I said.

"That was just a cover up so you wouldn't find out about the party" Mark explained.

"Yeah sorry I know you were kind of worried about it" Jacob said looking guilty.

"No I'm happy you did cuz I would have definitely would have found out if you hadn't had a good cover up" I laughed.

We all sat down on the couches to watch a movie. I cuddled up to Jacob.

"Thank you so much Jacob I love you" we kissed.

"I love you too babe happy birthday"

"Ewww get a room" Mark shouted.

I stuck my middle finger up at him.

"Rude" he pouted. We all laughed and settled back to watch the movie.

After it was over Jacob snuck out of the room. A few minutes later he came down holding a massive chocolate cake with candles lit on it. Somebody turned off the lights and everybody started singing happy birthday to me. I stood there awkwardly smiling, I never know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me. After they finished singing I blew out the candles and cut into the cake. It was delicious.

We then all just stood around talking and enjoying the party. My life felt so perfect in this moment and I never wanted it to end. I went upstairs to go to the toilet. On my way back I walked past Jacobs room and heard his phone blowing up with texts I took a peek at his home screen and my blood turned cold.

Side chick #1: When are you next free baby I miss youuu❤️❤️

Side chick #1: I was hoping we could finish what we started the other day😏😏😏

Side chick #2: Jacob bby where u at I miss u

*missed FaceTime call from Side chick #2*

Side chick #1: Jacobbbbb

Wtaf??? I couldn't bare to look at them anymore. How could he cheat on me??

*JACOBS P.O.V*

I was talking to Mark when I realised I hadn't seen Lauren in a while.

"Yo do you know where Lauren is?" I asked him.

"No I haven't seen her in a while" Mark said.

I walked around my basement looking for her but I couldn't find her. Where was she?

"Lauren" I called out.

"I saw her going upstairs like 15 minutes ago" Maddie told me.

"Thanks" I walked up the stairs and looked for her. I heard sobbing sounds coming from my room. "Lauren?" I pushed open my door to see her looking at my phone crying. "What's wrong?"

She turned round to face me "whats wrong? What's wrong is that your cheating on me you f**kboy"

"What? no I'm not" I said confused.

Yes you are I thought you loved me. Well do you know what? you can have your stupid ring back" she pulled the ring of her finger and threw it at me.
"I can't believe you" she had tears streaming down her face.

"Lauren I don't know what your talking about I didn't cheat on you"

"Then who's side chick #1 and side chick #2" she said picking up my phone. She then took the case off it and forcefully threw it on the wood floor smashing it. I saw small bits of glass fly of it. "Goodbye Jacob never speak to me again" she stormed out of my room and out of my house.

*LAURENS P.O.V*

I cried all the way home. How could he cheat on me after everything? I hate him.

I parked outside and went straight to my room. I took of my now ruined makeup and put on pyjamas. I went downstairs and looked in the freezer. Perfect. There was a full tub of Ben and jerrys waiting for me. I took it back upstairs and got into bed. I grabbed my laptop and started binge watching a series. All I could think about was Jacob.

Worst birthday ever.