Chapter 23

*JACOBS P.O.V*

I walked to Marks house and his mom let me in. I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door.

"Come in" I walked in. He was sitting on his bed on his laptop.

"Hey man" I said

"Hey Jacob. So do u think the plans worked?"

"Well Lauren thinks we're annoyed at each other so yeah"

"She texted me last night but we'll need to pretend we've fallen out for it to properly work"

"Yeah. So anyway where should we do it? I was thinking the park or if it's bad weather we could just do it in my basement" I suggested

"I think in your house is better cuz we'll have food and stuff so it'll just be easier" Mark said.

"Actually yeah I suppose it will be" we continued planning until I had to go home for dinner.

*LAURENS P.O.V*

I don't know what's going on between Jacob and Mark but I need to find out. I phone Jacob.

"Hey babe" he said as he answered the phone.

"Hi did you sort out what's going on between you and Mark?" I asked him.

"Well not exactly its actually worse now"

"What happened?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Why don't you tell me I can help you sort out"

"No Lauren I've got to go" he hung up.

I sighed and went downstairs for food. I spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating popcorn.

Skip to the night before Laurens birthday

"I can't believe I'm gonna be 16 tomorrow" I say.

"I know you can drive now" Maddie said. We were on the phone.

"Yay I just need a car" I laughed.

"So are you spending the day with your family?" She asked me.

"Yeah I think so"

"Are you gonna see Jacob?"

"I don't know he's acting really weird at the moment but maybe I'll see him after lunch"

"Okay well I've got to go now I didn't realise it was so late. Happy birthday Lauren"

"Thanks Maddie bye" I hung up the phone and checked the time. 11:45pm. 15 minutes till I was 16.

I got into my bed and went through my social media waiting for midnight to come.

DING DING

I got a text the second the clock changed from 11:59 to 12:00.

Jacob- Happy 16th princess I love you lots I have a surprise meet me at 2?❤️❤️

Lauren- Thank you Jacob I love you too. See you at 2❤️❤️

I got a few more texts from some of my friends and I saw some fan edits on Instagram so I liked and commented on them. I put my phone down and went to sleep at about 12:30.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter I want to make a really long chapter of Laurens bday.

Please vote if you are enjoying this❤️