Chapter 10

*LAURENS P.O.V*

"Of course I will Jacob" I say excitedly as I lean in to kiss him.

Our lips meet and the usual fireworks explode in my stomach. I love that feeling. I love Jacob.

We part and end the YouNow and see that Mark and Katy were cuddled up and asleep. Maybe we weren't the only couple in the room.

Me and Jacob decide we want to go out but we don't want to wake them up so we leave a note telling them to phone us when they wake up and walk upstairs. My mom and dad had gone out so it was just us in the house.

"Can I see your room?" Jacob asks me eagerly.

"Yeah why?" I say laughing as we walk up the stairs to the top floor.

"I don't know I just want to see it" He's so cute.

I open my door and the first thing is see is a bra lying on the floor.

"Oops" I say picking it up. I put it in my washing basket and go and sit on my bed.

Jacob laughs and comes and sits next to me.

We stare at each other for a moment and then start kissing. Things get heated and we end up lying on my bed passionately making out. His hand slides up and down my thigh and it feels so good.

We stop and part for a breather. We are now lying under my covers.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

*JACOBS P.O.V*

We decide to watch Netflix on Lauren's laptop for a a few hours. I suddenly remember something.

"Lauren do you have your phone?" I ask her.

"Oh no I left it downstairs"

"Me too I wondered why Mark and Katy hadn't contacted us"

We go downstairs to the basement to find out that Katy and Mark where no longer there. I check my phone to see 2 missed calls from Mark and a text from him saying that he had to go home and Katy has gone with him.

"Oh my god"

"What"

"Look at my Instagram" Lauren says showing me her phone.

Wow she had 50,000 followers.

"I had 500 before the YouNow"

"Wow that's crazy you should make a musical.ly and vine account" I suggest.

That's what she does and we spend the rest of the day making musical.lys, vines and some YouTube videos for my channel.