The Start part four

Ezra POV

I was getting antsy waiting for Dad to save us. I knew the guards outside could be easily fooled, but the question is how? Suddenly an idea struck.

"Hey Sabine, wanna get out of here?" I asked.

"How?" She asked.

I smirked this was going to so much fun.

Five minutes later we were sneaking past the guards and locking them in the cell.

"Boy they are so stupid," I chuckled.

"Hey," Sabine complained.

Ok that was weird.

"So where do we go?" Sabine asked.

I paused for a second; I could feel Dad's signature but also several troopers heading for us. I looked up and saw an opening for an air vent.

"Like that," I said pointing.

"Uh?"

"Come on," I said as I raised my hand to it.

The vent popped open and Sabine was floored.

"How?"

"No time," I said jumping up with Sabine quickly following.

"Do you know where we are going?"

"Of course I do! Now be quiet," I said as the vent underneath me gave away.

"Ooof!"

"Spector Three?" Came a disgruntled yelp.

"Spector One!" I smiled as I sat up .

"You scared us Kid," Zeb chuckled helping me to my feet. 

I smiled at him before I looked up at the vents.

"Might as well come out."

Kanan POV

The instant I felt Ezra's weight hit me, I was relieved. As much as I wanted to grab him in a hug I knew it wasn't the time. He looked at the vents.

"Might as well come out," he said.

A girl few years older than Ezra, dropped down from the vents and looked ready to bolt.

"Uh..." Zeb was amazed.

I was too, but we had to get out of here.

"Come on, let's go," I said swooping Ezra up.

I gestured to the girl to follow us and we quickly made our way out of the complex.

Sabine POV

I don't know why I am following these people but my instincts screamed at me to go with them. We made our way out and the man grabbed a comm from his waist.

"Spector Two we have the target, plus one. Ready for a pickup."

"Copy that Spector One, we are waiting," a female voice replied.

We ran until a gem shaped ship appeared.

"Whoa!" I gasped.

Hera POV

I breathed a sigh of relief when Kanan said that they had Ezra. I could tell from his voice that our boy was ok, but what worried me was that he said there was another one. Chopper beeped at me asking if all was good.

"Yeah Chop, they have him and they are on their way back," I smiled getting the ship moved.

About ten minutes later I saw the small group running for the ship. I scanned quickly and saw Ezra clutched tightly in his father's grasp and I had a feeling the man wasn't going to let him go. I lowered the ramp and they were soon on board and I was lifting off.