Birthday Shocker Part Four

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and reviews. But I'm wondering how many you expected Tseebo and just how much does he know? Please enjoy the final part to Birthday Shocker! 

NPOV

Sneaking the Rodian out of the city was harder than they thought it would be. After knocking out the prison transport guards the rebels loaded their sputtering cargo.

"Great just what I wanted to do," Ezra muttered as the ship rocked from blasts hitting it.

"Just keep watch over our friend," Kanan ordered his grip tight on the controls.

The boy rolled his eyes and went to respond when a noise caught his attention. The door seemed to crackle with electricity before exploding. Blinking against the haze Ezra took a step forward only to be knocked back his head cracking against the opposite wall. The next thing he knew Kanan was cradling him whispering softly into his ear.

Kanan POV

The first thing that went through my mind when the door exploded was where my son was. Was he alright? Looking over to find him slightly dazed I sighed in relief. He stumbled towards it to see what caused it but got kicked back as a imperial swung in.

"The Rodian," he snarled.

"Take over," I said springing into action.

I slammed into the guard punching furiously only for the guy to get one over me. He slammed his gun against my head and threw me over to the edge. Shaking my head I looked up to see a second guard point his gun at me but I had a plan. Using the force I picked up the first guard and threw him to his partner. Tseebo made a whimpering noise as I rushed over. I keeled beside him putting my head against his chest listening. A heart beat, he's alive. He would have one heck of a headache but  he was alive nonetheless.

"Ezra, come on buddy. Time to get up," I cooed softly as I picked him up cradling him.

"Uhhhh, owww," he whined blue eyes blinking up at me.

"Wall one, Ezra...zero," I chuckled.

"Not funny, my head hurts," he said turning so the lights weren't in his face.

"Tseebo made good choice," Tseebo broke in.

I jerked suddenly clutching the boy tighter.

"Wha..what?" I spluttered.

"Hate to break up whatever is going on back there but we've got company," Sabine said as the shuttled shuttered.

"Right, escape first, questions later," I muttered standing up Ezra still in my arms.

"Uhh,"Sabine questioned looking at me. 

"Not now; I'm afraid he might have a concussion," I told her as we broke through a barrier of troopers.

"You sure are getting over protective today," she said putting the shuttle into auto pilot.

"What can I say, I have my moments."

It didn't take us long to meet back up with the Ghost. Sabine quickly ushered Tseebo into ship allowing me to take Ezra to the med bay.

"Ow," he whimpered as I shined a light into his eyes.

"Easy I need to make sure you don't have a concussion."

"Dad I'm fine," he said pushing my hand a way.

"Ok ok, but take this and that headache should go away," I told him holding the medicine.

"Fine," he huffed.