The Plan Part Two

Hello everyone! The time you have been waiting for has come! Thank you so much for the kind reviews and I hope you enjoy the next chapter. Have a great day!

Hera POV

"What's wrong with him?"

Kanan ran his fingers through Ezra's hair, staring at child's face.

"I have only seen it once. Ezra is having visions and at the same time they are turning into nightmares. The intensity of them are lowering his defenses. A week before Order 66 occurred the same thing happened to me. My Master said that once she realized the problem, she went into my head and healed me." 

"Is that what you are gonna have to do?" I asked hesitantly.

"Probably not, but I remember her saying that almost every single one of the dreams had me dying. It was then she became over protective. Barely let me out of her sight," he chuckled at the memory. 

I knelt down and felt Ezra's forehead. 

"Kanan, I think his fever broke," I said looking up.

No sooner did I say that, Ezra woke up again. This time more focused.

"You with us Son?" I asked him.

"Yeah, what's going on? How did I get in here?" He asked.

"You walked in here having a nightmare," Kanan said looking at him strangely.

Ezra stared back at him.

"I did? Oh no," he whispered.

"What?" I said knowing when he said that, usually something bad followed it.

"Then that means I made it to the end of the dream!" He shouted sitting up.

"Whoa whoa slow down. You are still not up to full strength," Kanan ordered pushing him back onto the bed.

"Ezra, how long have you been having those dreams?" I asked.

He looked up at me not sure what I meant. Kanan turned the boy's head so they were looking at each other.

"Are these nightmares the reason you have been sick?"

"I guess," He said shrugging his shoulders. "Every time I would fall asleep I would see the entire crew getting caught and then Dad doing something stupid."

Kanan and I shared a look and sat down by his side.

"Ezra, why didn't you say something?"

Again he shrugged his shoulders and let out a yawn.

"Go back to sleep EJ," Kanan said placing a hand on his shoulder.

Ezra drifted off a relieved but fearful  look on his face. Again Kanan and I shared a look wondering what the future might bring.

Several Days later.

Kanan POV

We continued working on the plan and Ezra was on the mend. His nightmares had stopped but he was still being clingy; mainly clinging to me. I asked him why and he said that he was just being sure. Not really understanding I  let it go for now.  After a long I had ushered Ezra off to bed saying that he need his sleep for tomorrow night. I walked into my room to see Hera already asleep. Quickly I changed into my night clothes and slipped into bed.

"Good night Love," she whispered softly.

"Good night," I answered kissing her cheek.

She sighed and snuggled against my side. I relaxed my body and stretched out through the force. Into Zeb's room to sense he's nodding off, Sabine fast asleep with a sketch book by her head, Ezra sleeping peacefully, Chopper was powered down charging, and the ship itself seemed to be at peace. I drifted off not knowing what was about to come.