Undercover Part Three

Hello everyone I'm sorry I have been taking so long to update. Between work and looking for another job I haven't had much time to write. Thank you for all of the kind reviews.  On a side note I have been tagged by superashton111 and mswan6 so I will post my answers after the chapter. 

Happy Fourth of July and please enjoy! 

Several weeks later

Kanan POV

I drummed my fingers against my arm rest. Hera was watching me waiting for Sabine's report.

"Relax Dear," she said.

"How can I? You said this would only take two weeks. It's nearly been a month," I said clenching my hands into fists. 

We were currently in space waiting  for coordinates so we could intercept a shipment. 

"Look I know you're worried but..."

"You're right I am worried. I'm worried about my son. We have been waiting for weeks, I'm sick of this," I told her. "If he gets caught..."

"He hasn't gotten caught so far," she interrupted. "Give him one more day, You know what the Empire can do with that crystal."

"Nothing good," I admitted. "But don't like this." 

"Then give our son one more day."

I sighed.

'Ezra please hurry.'

NPOV

Sabine transmitted the coordinate codes not five minutes later.

"Good work Spector Six and you too Spector Three," Kanan said with pride.

"Uh yeah, hehe funny story; Spector Three isn't with us," she said.

"WHAT, WERE IS HE?" Kanan yelled as him and Hera jumped into hyperspace. "Spector Six repeat, where is Spector Three?!"

"Kanan we are out of range the only thing we can do right now is finish this," Hera said.

Kanan took a deep breath to hopefully calm his racing heart.

'Hang on Son, Daddy's coming for you.'

As the two were intercepting the convoy, Ezra was fighting for a chance to escape with his new friends.

'Dang they really upped the game today,' he thought dodging blaster fire.

He saw Jai reach out for him but felt a shock grow through his small frame.

"Ah!" He yelped hitting the square below him.

"Dev!"

"Keep going, I'll catch up!" He yelled getting back up.

Ezra tried his best to catch back up but unfortunately came in fourth.

"What now?" Zare whispered.

"Don't worry," he whispered back. "You two stick with the plan."

Ezra hissed as some kid bumped his shoulder. He would have to have Kanan take a look at it when he got back to the ship.

Ezra POV

I watched Jai and Zare crawl into the walker and winced again as I got bumped. It seemed like forever before it started going crazy. Taking that as my signal I took off after it. I heard someone shout that I was trying to take on the walker by myself. Climbing onto a platform I flung myself onto the leg yelping as my shoulder protested. Dad is going to kill me! Using the force, the walker turned toward the hanger door. I could see troopers running towards us from behind but I didn't have time to think of a plan because the walker was falling.