Birthday Shocker Part Three

Here is the next part. Hope you all enjoy! Again thank you for all of the kind words!

Kanan POV

I stumbled a bit when he said that. It wasn't possible, was it?

"You're remembering something?" I asked worriedly kneeling down to his level.

Ezra looked at me his eyes glazing over slightly.

"I don't know. I can see a man and woman arguing and a baby crying but that's all I can see."

I felt the information that I had kept hidden for so long coming up from the back of my mind.

"Wait just how old was Ezra when you two met?" Sabine asked breaking my concentration..

At least I could answer that question. 

"Three," I said with practiced ease. "He was on the streets and when I realized he was alone I knew I had to help him," I said looking up at her.

Ezra shivered and immediately wrapped his around my neck.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something's wrong," he whispered.

Quickly I pulled him to me wincing at how cold he felt. However as quickly as the feeling came it was gone. Ezra pulled back and walked over to a table in the middle of the room.

"Kid?" I questioned.

He didn't answer. Ezra  pushed it back and gasped. Scrambling,  he backed away and hid behind me as a Rodian came out of the floor.

Sabine and I drew our blasters and waited for him to make the next move. Ezra clutched the back of my shirt with a quiet whimper. Suddenly it clicked, I had seen this guy before. When that pilot had grabbed my son I saw the wanted poster. 

"He's the Rodian the Empire is looking for! Tseebo," I said wrapping my arm around Ezra's shoulder pulling him closer.

Tseebo looked at us and began sputtering nonsense.

"Whoa," Sabine gasped.

"What's he saying?" I asked.

"He's detailing flight plans for Lothal," she said looking wide eyed.

"So that's why he's so wanted. He has secrets that could take them down," I smirked. "Can you access it?"

"I can try," she said holstering her blasters.

"Ezra is this what has gotten you so riled?" I asked turning back to him.

Ezra shook his head.

"No, there's something else."

"Are you remembering your past?" I asked hesitantly.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Sabine. I couldn't believe it, he was only three months old, how is it possible?

Ezra POV

Dad has been acting really strange since we got here. Does he know something I don't? Then again, there was a lot I wasn't telling him. This Tseebo guy was in my dreams last night but I know he is important to my past. I needed any information he could give me. Then suddenly like the force was on my side he said.

"Ezra Bridger born twelve years ago today to Mira and Ephirm Bridger."

Bridger? Wait he just gave me my parents names! But wait....

"Today? Ezra it's your birthday?" Sabine asked.

"Unfortunately," I muttered darkly. "How come you didn't tell me?" I yelled at Dad.

"Truth be told you didn't tell me," He answered back trying to keep his composure. "When I found you that day you couldn't talk. I was lucky you survived the night. If hadn't been for Janus you wouldn't have," he said remembering my godfather.

Days like these I sure do miss him. He probably would have knocked Dad up side the head and told him to stop messing around.

"Fine," I relented. "At least I have an answer."

He placed a protective hand on my shoulder. I sensed we would be having a long discussion later and decided to drop the matter for now.

"Alrighty boys, I think I got it," Sabine said as she tapped on her wrist comm.

Suddenly holo images appeared. 

"Waht are we looking at?" I asked.

"Anything you want. There's a five year plan for the entire outer rim," she said happily.

"Then we need to get him out of here," Dad said as Tseebo blindly slammed into the wall. 

Sorry it's a little short but I do hope all of you enjoyed. The next chapter will be a longer. 

However on a side note...... I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!